Anxiety and Depression Support
21,992 members19,896 posts

If you're reading this post you owe me 5 king size kitkat chocolate bar

Yeah don't act like you didn't read it

67 Replies
oldestnewest

Lmmmmmmao hahahha! This is the sort of thing we siblings say to each other lmao !

3 likes

Lmao i do that too, i sent text if you don't answer in 2 minutes you owe me 20 bucks

1 like

Haha does it work? I forced a cup into my sisters hand and was like YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME TEA NOW SEE!?????

2 likes

Lol i should try that

1 like

Hehe try it .. it’s why we have siblings lol

1 like

I can't stand mine to much like Madame bucket

If u don't answer 24seconds to go u owe me £25

My sister always do that to me either making her coffee or tea

We all act like kids it's nice to have people to talk to 🤐 I'm only 55

Take a yr off

Lol i stopped reading after 'owe'

1 like

Lol dang it

Hahaha she's trying to trick us into getting her chocolates

You read it lol now hand over the chocolates

🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫+🍫 for fun 😋

2 likes

Wow.... it actually worked!!!!! *runs to post same thing.. but money not chocs*

1 like

💰💰💰💰💰+💰 for fun 😋

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 I’m buying an island 🌴 somewhere! You’re all invited!!!!

2 likes

Bags are packed 🌴🌴🌴!!!

1 like

Yessss lets go!!!! 👏

Im coming ,Don't forget to hire a chef also

1 like

Yessss 👏 private chef private everything!

Lol yesssss 6 chocolate bars you sir gets a hug

1 like

Does that mean all of us in the comments owe her chocolates lol, we have been tricked

2 likes

I do not play with my chocolates every member here knows that lol

You are hilarious. Have you tried the matcha tea or strawberry or dark or white kit kats eeeek yummmm I like them straight outta the freezer but sugar is eeeevil but dang I’m in its grip. I could go on and on about my love for all things chocolate ha you are the cutest!

1 like

Omg a fellow kitkat lover 💙💙💙💙 i even tried the ice cream, chocolate brings out my happy lol

Me too I tried the ice cream but the snickers ice cream is better I gotta say ohhhhh it’s gooood but try not to buy stuff with palm oil cuz they’re killing the orangutans to get it sorry to be a Debbie downer but now I read the labels and if it has palm oil it goes back on the shelf (where it stays “preserved” for a million years)

I definitely agree i expected better from the ice cream but it barely tasted like the real kitkats, is palm oil bad?!

Yes it’s bad I got a flyer a beautiful flyer from this fancy organic grocery store about how they’re tearing down the rain forests to get palm oil and all these animals are dying but specifically beautiful orangutans and it gutted me. Basically anything from 7-11 has it. All the mainstream candy from our childhood. I wonder if that endangered species rainforest chocolate has it, probably not. So now 7-11 is on my bad evil list. Just like McDonalds (ugh! Hate them), 7-11 is destroying the planet. Sorry to be a downer I totally love kit kats but when you get the REAL story it’s so damn sad what these big companies do to ravage innocent animals lives to get it.... ugh ignorance is bliss I don’t wanna know this sad stuff but if I can direct my money elsewhere I’ll try....

I will definitely be reading the labels i love animals too much to be supporting any company who doesn't care about their lives

1 like

Good yes good don’t buy palm oil read the labels thank you so much for helping the voiceless and the innocent.

1 like

We know who’s bringing the chocolates (callmedanielle)

1 like

You're the only one who gave me chocolate 🤗🤗🤗 my favorite member of the day

1 like

Thank you Danielle 🙏🏼

Hey I thought I was your fave cuz I mentioned all the flavors... omg this is sad cuz I believe in supporting local business but I used to order the matcha kit kats on amazon from Japan and how I would savor themmmmmm

1 like

😄 Danielle you so cute 😙 Sorry babe don't have your address so no chocolate for you 😜 have enjoy these emojis

🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫

2 likes

It's the thought that counts 💙💙💙💙🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻 that's why you're my sweetheart Mel

And you are my Sunflower 🌻 How are you & Spidey doing?

I had a good day today and got some sleep, i wrote you a birthday day post, happy birthday again sweetie 💙💙💙

I jokingly googled chocolate the other day because we all know how Google scares us to death!! Bummer!! We can’t have over44 Hershey bars at once or it could kill us!! Now I know why they have hot dog eating contests and not Hershey bar eating contests. But I’m sure KitKats are fine at 44 because of the wafers—like any of us could eat 44 at once!! Okay..well... on second thought ........

2 likes

Glendajean Are you thinking of the same person I am?? x

1 like

Yes!!

1 like

Don't challenge me hahahaha

2 likes

Lol. I know. What a way to go. Lol!!! You are hilarious!!!

1 like

Im not a big fan of Hersheys but kitkat o yeah what a way to go, the chocolatey way hahaha

2 likes

You know Danielle, we have a young lady who goes by the name "kitkatkatie" you may have to share with her. :) xx

They say sharing chocolate is not good for the soul haha

2 likes

Lol!!!

Don't act like you never ate them 😑

Well they are my favorites, so yes i have them all the time

1 like

I really hate u and I bet you weigh 7stone I don't hate u really greedy xxxx

Did you honestly just say you hate her, is there a reason to be so mean

No I never ment it like that sorry it must come out wrong adhd

1 like

It's fine Edward

Ok, i hope you have a good day

That was a joke the other one had a PTSD

1 like

Its fine lol now you owe me more chocolates

1 like

If we read this post more then once does that mean we owe again and again and again?! Not that I've read this post 3 times or anything!! :)

2 likes

I keep reading it I g just got told off

1 like

Lol that will be 15 chocolate bars, well now 20 since you're going to come back and read this reply hahaha

2 likes

This is one smart post. You must be loading up on kitkat bars! And the kings size none the less!!

Go go gadget KitKat bars!

You owe me 5 lol

Sorry I ate 4 nom nom nom

1 like

😂 I didn’t know they made king size ones. I have seen the sharing size.

1 like

:) cute !