Anxiety and Depression Support
30,225 members30,977 posts

On the verge of suicide

I can't do this anymore I constantly feel like I have let down people around me I don't have my mum or dad and

11 Replies
oldestnewest

Please don't let go yet. Believe me, we have all felt like we've let people down at some point, but the feeling DOES go away--even if it resurfaces. It doesn't last always. Please hold on a little longer. Tomorrow is a new day with new possibilities.

1 like

Please call the crisis hotline, someone can listen to you and help...

How have you let people down?.. Tell us..your a beautiful soul..

1 like

I lash out at people I phsicaly hurt people I can't cope anymore

I have frequent suicidal thoughts. I understand how you feel. It gets hard to ignore it! For me, therapy and meds have helped. You are worth it. Keep going! ❤️

You there? ..it's ok..its not as bad as you think..there's worse things that people do to others out there..please tell us how you think youve let others down...

2 likes

I know how it feels to be on the edge of life and death with those thoughts. It's painful. Very painful. Pls talk with someone on a crisis line or live with a counselor so you can get immediate feedback. I'm so sorry for you.

2 likes

hey let us know how you are.you stopped your post mid sentence and that's really worrying.i too have lost my mum and dad and my six year old son and an unborn child.i like others feel your pain and and we will offer support to you.firstly though please call for help.you can fight this and come through it stronger for it.

1 like

Thank you I just don't know what to do

first thing tomorrow call your doctor for an appointment be open and honest and tell them everything.get them to refer you to counselling also.if you need to talk today call a friend or a family member and let them know how you feel.going for long walks is a good way to clear your head.

You may also like...