Anxiety and Depression Support
29,357 members β€’ 29,867 posts

Sharing a photo from my country

If your stressed perhaps looking at the ocean helps you reduce some stress? If I am stressed I always stare at the lake or ocean calms me down...

I hope the blue calm you down...:3

23 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

It looks amazing there, you are lucky to be able to go to that when you choose. πŸ˜€

2 likes

I'm on the train when I take it xD

2 likes

Cool, you can see a lot from a train. πŸ˜€

2 likes

Oh yes that looks lovely, the blue ocean is very calming. 😊

2 likes

Glad you like it 🐯

2 likes

Thank you for sharing 😊

1 like

Just what I needed especially since I cant make it to the beach soon. It's beautiful!

Thank you, Silentwinterland!

2 likes

You are welcomeπŸ˜€

1 like

it's lovely...I love the sound of oceans waves...grew up with it most of my life and it still draws me like a comforting soft quilt that just flows over you like the sun on a warm day.

2 likes

Glad you like it my country is surrounded with ocean πŸ˜†

1 like

It's been so long since I've seen a beach, it's amazing thank you

1 like

Welcome!

How beautiful and calming silentwinterland. I can almost close my eyes and hear the gentle sound of the waves hitting the shore. I do meditation to ocean sounds. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful country. Make it a great day :) xx

2 likes

You are welcome! 😘

1 like

Thanks for the pic! Very calming and beautiful :)

1 like

Welcome!πŸ˜†

1 like

So beautiful and calming. I picture lying at the waters edge and letting waves clear out the junk in my mind. Thank you Silentwinterland.

2 likes

you are welcome :)

1 like

Last time I saw the ocean in person was 1992. Friend invited me with his family to go down the shore with him. That was the last vacation I took.

1 like

I hope you can go again - you are over due.

Maybe when I am homeless I can sleep on the beach. Although in the winter it gets cold in the northeast.

Yes, there is nothing like the ocean for calming. What a beautiful place! Thank you.

This is beautiful

You may also like...