Anxiety and Depression Support
17,625 members14,031 posts

Rollercoaster Year

It has been a rough year for me off and on with family and any personal relationship I have with people other than at work and my therapist Lol. I am still working through it but life and this anxiety isn’t giving me any breaks. I’m working through it but it takes its toll when you don’t have the support you need from family. But I’m trying everyday ❤️

7 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi there, I get your feeling of being on a roller coaster. This seems to be a rough year for me, like I haven’t had one in almost a decade. My anxiety has tripled and my outburst breaking stuff had become a daily issue. One morning I am in calm, then I just explode in rage, then I can’t breathe and feel sad and worthless. My husband is tired, but he looks liberated. I know he is ready to leave... I hope I could be as positive as you sound. Regards*

Trust me I’m only positive because I feel something different will happen at times. Other times I’m just as hopeless, overthinking that I’m a damper on everyone’s life. But things will look up, if you aren’t seeing a therapist yet, do that for yourself and when you’re up to it, do a couple counseling too. I’m sure your husband is in this with you and loves you.

1 like

We might be the same person!!! F*ck family

Family is like the hardest part of having anxiety because they just don’t get it. I have literally been looked at funny for voicing what I go through and called draining because I can’t function how they want me to. A therapist is taboo to them. My sister literally told me I use my anxiety as a crutch and I’m childish. It’s the worst when you can’t even count on family for support

I hear you but really you should be thanking them..you are stronger than you think..don't stop trying...you will do it!...on your own..

1 like

I’m in that process right now. It’s hard but an eye opener that I have no choice but to do it on my own. Be strong for me and be there for me.

1 like

Yep..you got it..grow as a person..better yourself..stand tall, head up high..wiser.. stronger..paint your own canvas, with your own colors, own shades..you come first!..keep going..

2 likes

You may also like...