Anxiety and Depression Support
18,515 members15,185 posts

Anxiety and Depression continued

I thank everyone very much for their kindness. You have gotten me through the last two three days. You have been a lifeline. I appreciate your thoughtful suggestions and most importantly for sharing your experiences. Knowing that I am not alone means the world. An update on my situation: I saw my psychiatrist today. Besides the anxiety and panic disorder I relapsed back into a major depression. She adjusted my meds and added Rexulti. I am hoping that sun will shine sometime in the near future. I am desperate for even an inkling of joy, a little smile. Patience is key and it is most difficult when you’re suffering and all is dark. But I survived today. If I can survive each day, somehow, maybe I can make it. Thx for listening.

3 Replies
oldestnewest

Good to hear that you’re hanging in there. We are here for you. Be gentle with yourself. Just take it one day at a time. Rexulti has been a helpful add on for me. Hope it works for you. Take care.

1 like

Yes, patience is tough when you simply don't have any, and a minute seems like a year! It's just your brain playing tricks on you while it's still chemically unbalanced. Just keep moving forward, and you'll get there.

1 like

Thank you for that positive message. Patience is the key, and this group is a big help.

1 like

You may also like...