Anxiety and Depression Support

I just want this to all go away

Okay so I’ve talked about this a ton but has anyone else had this like tickle or itch that you can’t itch? Because the itch doesn’t go away or even the tickle? It’s pretty hard to explain but I ALWAYS GET IT WHEN IM IRRITATED ! I get it if I hate a certain kind of song or even when someone talks sometimes I get irritated with and it triggers it because I’m always like WHAT IF this happens? I wanna cry so much because I don’t want this to be on going it’s being going on for 2 weeks straight it makes me wanna disappear sometimes where I wouldn’t feel anything! Do you think this will Be go ongoing? Anything I do I JUST CANNOT GET MY MIND OFF OF IT! IT DRIVES ME NUTSSSS! Has anyone else had this problem!? If so what’s your experience? I’ve been putting salonpas on it and it seems to help but I hate doing that all the damn time

3 Replies
oldestnewest

I get itchy all the time but nothing helps. Especially when I’m upset. It’s worse for me at night or when I’m really tired. My husband has even told me I need to bathe when I have. It’s awful. I feel like I want to rip my skin off. I scratch so hard I bleed. Nothing helps. It is a result of oversensitized nerves. I usually take my night meds to put me to sleep. I have taken allergy or anti itch meds and it does help relax it but it’s awful. Talk to your doctor about what you can take for itching. Even though anxiety causes it I know for a fact anti itch medicine does help. You could try the spray or lotion kind of it’s localized. Scratching doesn’t help. It’s not like that. You are not alone though. At night or when you are more anxious your defenses are lower so it’s harder to handle as well. I hope this helps some.

1 like

It sucks ive gotten it for 3 weeks straight I just wanna break down or sleep so it all goes away but I can’t sleep because it bothers me!! do you think this will be ongoing because I really hope not :(

you can treat it. I can't really say how long you will have it. It is all dependent on the treatment you get. I think you may want to try going to therapy. It can nip this on the bud before it gets to bad or out of hand. you can overcome this.

1 like

You may also like...