Anxiety and Depression Support

Hi I’m New!

Hi my names Molly, I’m going to be completely honest I’m not 16 and up😬 I’m 13. I suffer from ADHD, OCD, DMDD, Depression and suicidle thoughts. I find it really hard for anyone to understand what depression feels like, I never understand why I do things that I do. Sometimes I just wanna to sit in my room and cry for hours, other times I want to scream and punch the nearest thing, and the next hour I’m really hyper and anxious about nothing, then one minute later I’m so excited and happy for no reason, then the next day history repeats. Does this happen to anyone else?

4 Replies
oldestnewest

Molly, I feel that way sometimes too. And it's really frustrating because your friends and family will want to help but they can't fully understand what you're going through, at least that's how I feel sometimes. You should keep in mind that a lot of people your age are moody and anxious because of school and hormones and everything. But as someone who grew up with a lot of the same problems you did I can understand how infuriating it can be sometimes. Try not to grow up too fast, I think mental illness sometimes forces you to grow up faster than you should. Enjoy being a kids and if you sometimes need to cry for no reason that's just fine. I guarantee you are not alone in those feelings.

2 likes

😊 thank you ☺️

1 like

I have the some of the same problems too, so don't feel too sad.

Hi there Molly! I'm Rose, I'm 17, and I have depression, PTSD,generalizedanxiety, phobias and numerous other things. I completely understand what that feels like, and especially at your age I know it can be hard. I'm always here to talk if you want to message me- I've been where you are, and to some extent still am. If I can help you with advice, let me know.

You may also like...