Anxiety and Depression Support

HELP I’m scared

So just to let you guys know I’ve never really had breathing problems such as asthma or anything like that I do not have that! So I’m on new meds I have been on it for a couple days now and recently it’s been making me super tired and it’s hard to do things and stay awake, when I want to keep myself busy I can’t because I feel so lazy and tired to do anything. Also another thing is I’m finding it a little hard to breathe and I feel like a dizziness feeling but I’m not actually dizzy it just feels like it’s just inside my head! Do you think I will stop breathing? I’m scared to go to sleep :( my parents said I would be fine and that it’s all normal but it’s really scarring me and we’re calling the doctor about my meds tomorrow. Do you guys think I will be okay?

10 Replies
oldestnewest

Talk to your doctor.

I will tomorrow!

That's the best thing you can do....your parents are with you...how young are you?

OK, you're young. Glad you trust your parents and your doctor.

1 like

Do u think I will be ok

I think you will be ok. Every time I try SSRI’s I feel like you are describing. They just don’t work for me. I wish they did. The antidepressants actually make my anxiety worse which is where the dizziness and trouble breathing starts. I’ve heard sometimes it takes time to find the right one that works with your bodies chemicals. However if you feel like you really can’t breathe you should tell your parents, and get some help.

Let us know what your Dr says tomorrow.

Hope you get some sleep.

1 like

I believe you will! Good thing to call the Dr., to be on the safe side! Sending you big hugs!!!!!!! XXX

1 like

Not only do i think you’ll be okay, i know you’ll be okay. And i suggest whenever you wake up to read through this and get a journal out or open a word document and***side note, don’t reread the post you wrote if you think it will prompt those thoughts & feelings to arise again. If you’re feeling good just copy and paste it onto a word document and click enter a few times .. And then: WRITE ABOUT IT. write about how you feel when you wake up after experiencing that before going to bed. Are you feeling good? How’s your breathing? Did you make it through the night? Once you fell asleep were you asleep the whole night? Or were you bothered and kept waking up? Not only are these types of things to write down good for you to keep track of (and include the medication you took that day and doses.) when you write this out tomorrow morning, if you decide to do this. Which i highly recommend. (Someone suggested this to me years ago and it took like five or six years until

I thought of this thing my friend told me to do and it helped me so much which is why I’m so passionate and want you to do the same! So write out what you had to eat the five or up to six hours before bed, include the amount of water you were consuming and include and vitamins or supplements you take for your over all well being. Also include the amount of exercise you had that day or that week if any. If you keep track it helps doctors understand you better. Psychiatrists aren’t with us all the time so they don’t know. But write about it on here whenits scary so you can check that time out copy and paste it click enter until you can’t see it anymore and write about how you’re feeling right now(hopefully you read this the second you woke up haha who am i kidding? If for some reason you did check this upon waking i suggest making some lemon water and a healthy breakfast and write about your night sleep and how it was and how you’re feeling nowsorry it’s repetitive I’m tired and have been in the passenger seat of a car for a few hours now. But it will help you when you’re worried in the future you can go back and read ab the one time you were scared to go to sleep then read how you were the next morning and that will help you. Keeping the medications on each of those entries helps yourself and doctors to look at how it’s impacting you and even the food you eat could be a contributing factor. Sounds crazy but i have had an entire life of this and am in recovery. I can relate 100% i just promised myself i would find people that sounded similar to how i grew up and offer help in any way i can. DM IF YOU want to talk further to vent , ask for resourceful tools, knowing someone Dan related, i got you girl. I can relate i promise. I’m hoping you got to b d and are sleeping like a baby!!!

Sending healing and positive vibes your way!

Xxx

Kirby lynn💞

1 like

Thx so much

You may also like...