Anxiety and Depression Support

The past two weeks have been really tough for me. I’ve been sad for no reason and I keep crying. I feel like I just need to let it out and am sad. I feel very lonely and confused but I don’t understand why I’m so sad. I was feeling so good 2 weeks ago and now I feel like shit. It’s a new year and my birthday is coming up, I just feel like this is a new chapter of my life or something. I feel something. The other day my boyfriend took me out and I just broke down and started bawling for no reason and had no idea what to tel him. He makes me so happy it wasn’t his fault. It’s a very internal thing. I’m trying to be positive so I’m sure I’m fine,I just want to know why I feel this way or how to get over it. Any help or tips would be appreciated.

Thank you,

3 Replies

I am going through the same thing. Every time I have a breakdown, I write down how I feel. The next day, (or when you feel better,) you read it over and try to find a source of all this. I hope this helps! Good Luck!

Hi Anita_C,

Omg reading your post for me, is like reading something I wrote about myself. I am going through the same thing. I have random crying spells, I feel lonely and empty inside sometimes... its hard. Especially when you can't explain yourself and know why you feel the way you do. I like the advice the person gave above about writing your feelings down. I need to take that advice it seems like it would help.

I recently started seeing a therapist, that's been helping me somewhat...I just started so I haven't really seen a change yet though.

I would recommend talking to your doctor as well. There are other avenues of helping depression but maybe medication would help you get through this really tough time?

1 like

You may also like...