Anxiety and Depression Support

Merry Christmas!

I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! Try to let go and let the spirit of the season carry you!

I have decided to skip it this year. No tree, no gifts, nothing. It’s 1:52am and I just got home from work at 12:30. I’m so tired! My son is grown and works 2pm to midnight tomorrow. I just have no one to have Christmas with or for. It’s the 20th anniversary of my daddy’s passing. God chose him on a very special day because he was just so special. I miss him so bad! So tomorrow is Monday for me. Happy Birthday Jesus. Thank you for my life. I don’t recommend this but it’s the right choice for me.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday! Hold your loved ones close and enjoy! I bought my dog some extra treats. She gets so excited. She’s 14 so I love seeing her happy. I’m spending my day with her! Much love to you all! I’m not sad about this. I felt it was best. I’ll be around if anyone needs someone to talk to. Happy holidays.

5 Replies
oldestnewest

Merry Christmas Hopeful-Tinkerbell i'm spending mine alone as usual but I'm used to it. Glad you will enjoy with your dog. May the Peace of Jesus fill you

2 likes

You too! Thank you so much. I’m really ok with it. I was just so stressed over it I had to do this for my sanity. Too bad we can’t spend it together. One big everyone who’s alone party. I thought about volunteering but my car is illegal. I sit home every day. I have a roast I’m putting in the crockpot so I’m having a yummy supper like any day, watching tv and snuggling my dog. Taking time to worship our Heavenly Father. Any given Monday. I hope you enjoy your day.

3 likes

Merry Christmas

2 likes

You too! Hope you have a blessed day!

Thank you for sharing your post. You are a blessing and an inspiration to us all.

1 like

You may also like...