Anxiety and Depression Support

Hopeless

Feel like I've hit rock bottom my partner makes me feel extremely upset he calls me names like weirdo, psycho fruitcake etc because of my severe depression and anxiety. He knows I don't have any family apart from my son. I can't even bring myself to go out most days especially when he shouts things outside so everyone can hear. I'm a nervous wreck no cares what I'm going through it just gets worse every day. My partners family completely ignore me and my son, I think partly as he is not the father but been together a long time.

5 Replies
oldestnewest

I left my first husband as the relationship was damaging me emotionally and yours sounds far worse. Is there a women's refuge or support group you can find nearby. You need to escape such a toxic environment.

5 likes

Hopefully I will be going to a local women's domestic abuse support group this week I've contacted women's aid who gave me there number. Well done for leaving him. X

4 likes

That's coming from a partner? You deserve so much better than that. Life is too short.

2 likes

I hope that you can go to a women's shelter and a support group. Clearly it sounds like this person is dangerous.

1 like

Hi gogogirl things have calmed down a bit now but thanks for your reply hope you're okay xx

You may also like...