Anxiety and Depression Support

Feeling some relief

Since my last post I visited a new therapist and I hav an appt. to see my new psych doc. I'm nervous and anxious but I feel somewhat relived that I'm taking the necessary steps to get help I have had 3 attacks since my last post an was spent a day in the ER due to dehydration I literally thought I was dying my body was weak and tired. The last few days have been difficult but I'm doing my best I have so much on my plate right now and I'm takin it one bite at a time (lol) my body just feels tired i have no energy hoping that will change soon I'm so eager to see the new doctor. Has anyone had a better week or day?

2 Replies
oldestnewest

You're not alone. It's 4:30 am. I can't sleep because of the anxiety I have. At least you're taking the right steps... I can't even take one step forward. I'm standing still :-/

I pray you can gather the energy to seek some sort of help I thought to myself " Can I live like this forever" It's an never ending suffering seeking help is the only way you have to pus and fight you can do it don't give up

You may also like...