Ugh.... so sick of it. I don't know what to do anymore

I am convinced that depersonalization comes to me first and then panic. I was just sitting and all of a sudden I feel that detachment coming and my eyes and body get this sick vision and feeling of fake dream. It's so hard to explain. But I got the same feeling 18 years ago when this first happened to me from marijuana. I'm not high now so why does it keep happening. What is wrong with me! This is so terrifying. I just want to cry all day. I just don't get it and it's so frustrating that people don't understand me because it sounds insane! I don't know what else to do.

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I know exactly how you feel! That same feeling takes over me sometimes when I am driving. I get so scared because I am afraid that one day I'm going to pass out behind the wheel. I totally get how you say you feel frustrated and depressed because I feel the same way when it happens to me. I've read before that you basically need to control it when it happens to you but it is so hard! Believe me, you're not alone in this. Funny but not funny at the same time when I say there are a lot more of us out there. You are not insane! Just be strong and believe that you can overcome this. Don't let it control your life.

• Thank you. This feeling is so feels so dream like and fake... feels like twilight zone. I feel crazy. I have been stuck like this for 4 months

• Hi I have heard that smoking weed a lot etc. can leave a legacy of mental health problems in it's wake and I am wondering if this is happening to you. Like flashbacks.

I don't really know what to suggest as this is out of my league but maybe your doctor can help? I hope you are not smoking it now.

• No I have never touched weed after that. This was 18 years ago. I was 18. I'm 36 now and I do no drugs. I don't even drink. I am healthy and always fears that one feeling from 18 years ago but never had it come back like this.

You may also like...