Just trying to figure things out

Hi!

I'm Adess. I'm 20 years old and a junior in college in New York. Lately I've been feeling nothing like myself. Everything bothers me, I'm unhappy with my life and how it's going and I constantly battle stress and anxiety every single minute of the day. My problem is I don't know how to actually deal with these problems. I'm kind of a loner and I don't talk to people or family. I was wondering if anyone could help out

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Adess! I am sorry you are going through all of this. It is hard to be 20 years old and in college, for sure. What kinds of stress are you experiencing?

• Maybe you should figure out if your college offers personal assistance to students like a guidance counselor would or school psychologist. I'm 19 and i think college is my only option from moving out and getting away from my parents who are crazy. I am afraid to go in a way because i never felt ready mentally and i feel like my depression and anxiety would get worser due to my low self esteem and other issues. I can see how you can be stressed out. Just try to speak out to a person you trust, it might help getting it off your chest. I'm sure a few other students are going through the same thing and may feel like you. I pray that things will get better. Keep your head up. ❤

• I know how you feel, I'm the same way when it comes to school and my parents. Thanks for the advice!

• Your welcome! So glad we are close in age and can relate! Message me if you need any advice:)

You may also like...