Anxiety and Depression Support
18,554 members15,241 posts


My name is Paula, I suffer from 8 different disorders. I cant find anyone to help me.I need a good psyciatrist.My only resourse here judt dropped me when she got my mental health records because of it. She stated she did not think she could doctor me anymore because after she read it I couldnt see her psychologist anymore because I was beyond psychologist I needed a psychiatrist, because I was not only a danger to myself but to society also so she doesnt think she can doctor me anymore.

2 Replies

Hi welcome to the forum. I don't know what country you are in so my advice has to be limited.

You have to get yourself back to your doctors pronto and tell them what is happening. If you are in the UK then you can get referred to a psychiatrist. I don't know how it works in other countries.

You clearly urgently need help so please go and get it asap. Meanwhile stay with us on here and we will help and support you all we can.

If you are in an emergency situation get yourself somewhere safe such as a hospital or call one of the numbers listed on this site.


That's not very helpful at all.I'm so sorry your suffering like this.Is there a friend or relative who could help get you the treatment u may need?good luck.Sandy from uk.


You may also like...