Update

Everything was going good and now it's 5 o'clock and I feel that stupid anxiety panic rush with that unreal feeling that feels like I'm going to get an attack always in the afternoon. I don't know why. I hate it but I know I need to relax. Maybe doing too much too soon? I don't know but now I feel my body full of panic (adreline) it sucks. I hope it goes away soon. I don't want to be back to 2 months ago.

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I'm sorry you're not feeling well, CatP36. What coping skills do you usually use? I like to keep a small notebook with me to remind me of my coping skills. It helps me keep my feet on the ground, if that makes sense. I also want to start posting things around my apartment to encourage myself. How about you? Start to brainstorm ways you usually help yourself feel better. Call a friend? Make a list of things to get done? Give yourself a sticker when you accomplish something? Go for a walk? Work on a hobby? Let me know how you're doing. I appreciate the support you have offered me, and I want to do the same for you.

• I am about to meditate. It just sucks that by noon my body starts acting up. I feel my body vibrating with anxiety and panic. If I don't calm down I am going to have a massive attack.

• I am so sorry... maybe take five minutes to meditate each hour? I use alarms on my phone to remind me to do that kind of thing.

• That sounds like a good idea. Thanks!

• It's ok, and so are you. There are going to be so lows with all the great days you've had recently. Don't concern yourself so much about it. Anxiety will feed on that if you let it. It happens to me sometimes.

• Zero caffeine (coke, pepsi, coffee, energy drinks). Zero tea please. Typical trigger for ur case

• I stay away from those but started a bit of coffee back up in the mornings. I just don't know why I get like this in the afternoons. Sucks. I drink tea but is camomile tea with no caffeine

You may also like...