Anxiety and Depression Support
29,323 members29,818 posts

Do you ever feel like....

Your heart is beating weird? Or your hands, feet, and face start to tingle? Or your right side of chest hurts, then left? That is what I experience. Doctors say I am perfectly normal and that anxiety can even happen subconsciously. I hope it's just a phase that will soon pass.

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Yes, I too hope that it just passes. But if it doesn't I hope that you will investigate ways to help yourself within reason. And if those don't work out or aren't enough, I hope you'll get a check up with your doctor and describe your problem to the doctor and not hide it for too long until you're a walking disaster waiting to happen. Because if you wait too long the ones who get hurt just might be people you care about and that's no good. All you have to do is employ your common sense and you'll be just fine.

1 like

I have a wonderful support group!!

1 like

Excellent!

When I have anxiety my legs and body get tingly. Like this vibration. It's weird and scary

Ooooh! So do I! Ever since I was diagnosed with bipolar II! I have this vibration in my feet and legs and eventually it moves up into my torso if I don't take any meds. It's weird but not scary because I know what it is. I hope you find out what yours is.

Ya,a number of times,in fact the whole day.past life therapy helps.I have experiences it .it works.

ALL THE BEST

Spam isn't allowed on here and I have reported your reply.

You may also like...