Why can't I control these feelinga

I'm new to this I think this page is pretty cool so far every post I have seen I have felt the exam same way as everyone else ..I feel like I'm here on earth but I'm not doing anything I feel so boring and unimportant I feel like everything I do is awkward I think so much about everything I do I feel like everyone's against me but i don't know why these feelings come to me I wish I could just restart my brain and be happy

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I think you are struggling against depression but if you go to the doctor and get put on medicine for depression you will have the drug to help you not to have to fight so hard to be happy again. You will feel better after a few weeks. You'll be more yourself and in control more like your old self. That's the goal anyway.

• Are u a doctor ?

• No, not a doctor, just a medical professional with lots of experience both personally and with caregiving for multiple generations of family and friends.

• Check with your doctor and honestly describe what you said here. It sounds like depression. You doctor can get you on medication to help. It usually takes a few weeks to get full effect of the medications, so do not worry when they don't work immediately. It may also take some trial and error to find the one medication that works for you. Everyone is different when it comes to the meds. If you truly want to feel like you are doing something to help the world, find a non-profit and volunteer. They always need the help and the the rewards for you are great. Commit random acts of kindness. A small act from you may not seem much but it could mean everything to someone else. It could be as simple and paying for someone else's coffee at Starbucks or giving a homeless person a jacket you haven't worn in years. Please check back with us and let us know how you are doing. I fight depression daily and some days it wins, but not as much these days. These are the things I do to help myself feel better about me. I have goal of making at least one person smile daily.

You may also like...