"Why am I going through this ?"

This morning my daughter said she doesn't want to face the world today. She asked, "why am I going through this?' A rhetorical question but I guess that's the billion dollar question, right? She is a devout Christian, so the answer that she is most likely to understand and accept would be: "The testing of faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." -Bible verse

The quote that has helped me through many hard times is: "You must do the things you think you cannot do" -Eleanor Roosevelt

The struggle is real....God bless

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Yes, the struggle is real and having gone through it you and she will be able to help many others some day. These days I help many people on this site because I've been through this misery that affects so many people and I can offer them hope and solid ideas on what to do and what will happen next and so forth. There's so much misery here due to depression and anxiety there's plenty of need for people who've experienced it before to care and help people here out of this misery.

You may also like...