Anxiety and Depression Support

Introduction

Introduction

Hi there!

This is my first time here. It's nice to see and have people who have the same interests or similarities as me. It's a small world after all. I hope I make new friends here as well as researching more about my diagnoses of depression and bi-polar disorder as well as cognitive delay. Anyway, I hope you accept me and I'll accept you since we are all created equal.

3 Replies
oldestnewest

Welcome, you will always be accepted here. You are clearly a very positive person and that's a great home base. We are a very eclectic group of accepting people always looking for new friends. Im glad you've joined.

2 likes

Welcome! I see that you are very upbeat. And when you're not, we can be supportive of you. It's hard dealing with the illnesses we have. Sometimes very hard. I also have major depression, bipolar disorder II and GAD. Cognitive delay sounds like me when I can't think fast and feel like a fool that I didn't say the right words when the time to say them is past. I hope you feel welcome here and comfortable enough to ask any needed questions. And thanks for being a positive influence here!

1 like

Welcome! This is a great place to share, thankful to have recently discovered it. I sure enjoyed reading your first post!

1 like

You may also like...