Introduction

Introduction

Hi there!

This is my first time here. It's nice to see and have people who have the same interests or similarities as me. It's a small world after all. I hope I make new friends here as well as researching more about my diagnoses of depression and bi-polar disorder as well as cognitive delay. Anyway, I hope you accept me and I'll accept you since we are all created equal.

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Welcome, you will always be accepted here. You are clearly a very positive person and that's a great home base. We are a very eclectic group of accepting people always looking for new friends. Im glad you've joined.

• Welcome! I see that you are very upbeat. And when you're not, we can be supportive of you. It's hard dealing with the illnesses we have. Sometimes very hard. I also have major depression, bipolar disorder II and GAD. Cognitive delay sounds like me when I can't think fast and feel like a fool that I didn't say the right words when the time to say them is past. I hope you feel welcome here and comfortable enough to ask any needed questions. And thanks for being a positive influence here!

• Welcome! This is a great place to share, thankful to have recently discovered it. I sure enjoyed reading your first post!

You may also like...