Need Some Help and Advice For Eating disorder :)

Im 15 and am under cahms. i found a few weeks ago that i have changed weight so am now 46kg 158cm tall. im strugglin to tell my teacher i dont know if i should or how they will react, i vomit alot now and i find it hard to stop even thought i have visible ribs i chose not to see the school nurse and i do not ever eat at school as i fear what they will think of me please help x

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Kat Please do talk to someone about this. I know it is difficult but you need help to fight this . You can beat it but you will need the support of your family and friends. Are CAHMS aware of the eating disorder side of things ? They will be able to offer support with this too but you have to let them help. With love xxx

• Thank you for ur reply! Yes, they do know about my eating disorder and my councellor and i are working together to figure out a diagnosis. my next app is on tuesday They said its complicated with me :/ when im outside im freezing cold. and im unsure about what to say to my teacher about it. i got offerd a place in a 6th form but i dont really want to go :I

• Hi Kat, it is great that you are working with your counsellor. Anorexia will try to take over your life so I think going to 6th form is good in that it provides a distraction but yes it will be difficult. Have you the option of going somewhere else to continue your studies such as a college ? Another option is perhaps talking to the college to see if you can study less subjects. I know it is difficult but the first step would probably be to talk to the school about your worries and what you have going on right now . You may be surprised what support they can offer. xx

You may also like...