Lorenzo's Oil

I was just wondering if anyone else was having trouble getting hold of Lorenzo's Oil? My son has been without it for just over a month now. Our pharmacy have been phoning the supplier every week but they are still saying they don't have a date yet when it will be available again. UK resident.

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I sometimes have trouble so always put another prescription in when I'm down to 3 bottles.... Whereabouts in the uk are U ?

• Hi I'm in East Anglia. Our GP only writes a prescription for 2 bottles at a time so always re-order when I start 2nd bottle but problem seems to be with the supplier. Thanks for your reply x

• Only 2 !!! Does ur son have 50ml of oil daily ? Ask the consultant ur son sees at the hospital to write to ur GP & ask to order more than 2 at a time... My son freaks out if he doesn't have it ... Been on it 15 years ... Btw do u keep the oil in the fridge ?

• He's on 30ml a day and has been on it for 4 years. Thank u , I'll chat to the consultant, how many do you get on each prescription? Yes I keep in the fridge, do u?

• I get 6 bottles at a time .... I asked about the fridge because apparently now they don't have to be stored in the fridge

• Hi there I live in Australia and I can get when I need it,

through the hospital

You may also like...