Log in
568 members112 posts

Do you go to America for treatment for your boy?

If you do, Holly Rausch from New Jersey has offered her support. If you are planning to visit either John Hopkins/Kennedy Krieger Hospital or Boston Mass General Hospital to get treatment for your son, please feel free to contact Holly.

More information available here:


She takes her two kids for treatment to both hospitals, and would be more than happy to help support and assist you and your family. If you would be interested in supporting someone in your area, please message me your email address and we will let people in your community know.

You may also like...