Magnesium oil ❤️

Magnesium oil ❤️

This is the magnesium oil I use from Holland and Barrett. I do 10 sprays in the morning and 10 at night after my shower. It does tingle when you first put it on as it’s the mineral salt in it so be careful if you have any cuts . I rate this above the tablets and your body will only absorb what it needs. No upset tummy or anything, it costs around £12 but they do offers every now and then . Give it a try and see what you think 😊💖

And remember to ask your dr first 👍🏼

23 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Sam,

Glad you found a Magnesium that suits you. On that theme just wondering if anyone has tried Magnesium Angstrom. I started taking it four (4) days ago so too early to say if it does any good. It's a liquid. One half tea spoon under your tongue for a minute then swallow. Highly recommended by a Dr Berg on You Tube. He says depleted Magnesium levels can take months to restore. The product can be found on Amazon but rather pricy. Just curious.

Anyway Sam to you and all our lovely contributors hope you have an AF free Christmas and hope that 2018 sees a breakthrough in advanced treatment for our illness. Meantime what can't be cured must be endured.

Mo x

1 like

I use the same one Sam (when I remember). Magnesium tablets make my stomach sore.

Jean

2 likes

Do you find the oil makes your skin feel sticky? When I use mine, bought from Amazon, my clothes stick to my skin and it feels horrible. No amount of rubbing gets it absorbed. Perhaps your oil is better?

1 like

It can get a bit sticky but mainly you need to give it a good rub in and shake the bottle before you youse every spray 😊👍🏼❤️

1 like

I swear by that oil! I also spray it on my neck as my physio says it is great for relaxing muscles and oh boy it really works fast. Since the heart is a muscle I reckon that is a good sign. How many sprays to you all do? Im not really sure what the recommended amount is. X

1 like

Apparently you can have a massage from head to toe in it , it does say you can use it up to 3 times a day . But your body will just absorb what it needs 😊👍🏼💖

Thanks. A massage sounds good . Depending on who is doing it of course! X

1 like

Thank you for this.

1 like

Your welcome 😊👍🏼💖

Thanks Sam. I will check with my EP next month. Merry Christmas

1 like

That's the one I use. It is sticky and seems to make skin a bit dry but worth that I think. There are several types available but original has the most magnesium.

1 like

Yes I agree, sometimes I look like I have covered myself in salt 😂 but agree with u x

I have missed out somewhere, as to what magnesium can do to help us?

I am a "persistent" now, so not sure if would be of any use to me?

Anyone on here on Warfarin use it?

Reply after Christmas.....no rush!!

Joyeux Noel

2 likes

I’m on warfarin and use magnesium oil daily. My magnesium blood levels were low and are improving with the oil, also helps muscles relax and reduces cramps. Can’t take the tabs as go for my gut sadly

1 like

I use warfarin and don’t change my levels. Also if you google magnesium and benefits you will see how amazing it is . Happy Christmas 🎄 😊

Best wishes

Sam 💖

Yes I use this. Unfortunately for me it has made no difference to any symptoms in spite of using every day for 6 months. Is it worth carrying on for me do you think ?

How often do you use it Janet ? I sometimes use 30 sprays. It definitely helps with anxiety for me that contributed to more ectopic beats. It’s helped me get off medications for anxiety to . I suppose if you are not an anxious person and you are not loosing lots of magnesium daily with stress or anxiety then that maybe why you don’t feel any different.

20 sprays in the morning. I am hyper- anxious! The AF has made me that way - was ok before. When I had the last ablation my magnesium was very low in spite of having used the oil...and I had to have injections. I will try more. I am starting clinical hypnotherapy for anxiety and after 2 sessions that is having a good effect. 30 sprays a day is more than I use. Thank you Sam ❤. Janet

1 like

Aww Janet , try spreading the sprays out and maybe 10 in the morning and 10 afternoon then 10 at night , that way it’s keeping a steady magnesium flow through the day , I do it morning and night but carry it around with me in my bag and then just spray it on my arms if I need it . I didn’t no how well it worked till I stopped it a few weeks ago and stupidly bought magnesium tablets on line and my anxiety came back with a vengeance this past week. If you don’t see a difference with spreading your dose out try stop it and see if you feel any better or worse. I like the oil as you probably no are body will only absorb what it needs and not give you an upset tummy. Also try wait until dressing and let it dry out 👍🏼 let us no how you get on please as any feedback is great for us all on here ❤️😊

Also , if you have low magnesium you should definitely be on something else medication wise . The oil won’t be enough for that I don’t think , however I am not a medical person and can only go by my own experience with the oil . ❤️

I think the magnesium went down because I had tummy bug. It was ok after the injection. Eating lots of pumpkin seeds and magnesium rich foods

1 like

I have had PAF for the past 6 years with 4 attacks and have now been put on blood thinners which my body is not happy with, I have tried all of them except Warfarin and they all give me anxiety, has anyone else had these side effects from these drugs? I am wondering if the magnesium oil might help.

I am currently on warfarin and I got told by my warfarin nurse that they should not make you feel any different than sorting out your blood. I think anything you put in your body chemically made is not good for us but as you know we have this horrible decision on are heads that if we don’t take anything we risk a stroke and if we do take something we risk a bleed 👎🏼it’s just horrible. You said you have had PAF for 6 years, why are they only now putting you on a thinner if you don’t mind me asking?

Magnesium is very good for a lot of things anxiety is one of them 👍🏼

You may also like...