Mum collapsed 😒

Hi everyone, hope your all well πŸ’— been back home to Liverpool as my mum collapsed 😒. They are running more tests on her heart as she's having some runs of ectopic heart beats that she doesn't feel. They have done an MRI scan and her 24 hour monitor was done a few weeks before she collapsed? So I have spoke with her cardiologist and they agreed to do further investigations and a longer holter on her . She calnt feel her ectopic heart beats πŸ’— but her pulse is up and down . So glad her cardiologist is running more tests as her GP was useless. I am on edge being back here but my sister is looking after my mum for now . Just hope they find out what caused her to pass out .

4 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Do try to see the positives here. These sudden events are upsetting at the time but investigations often lead to a diagnosis. This means appropriate treatment which is often better than drifting along with things not quite right.

• Couldn't agree more , she has an appointment on the 19th of this month what I thought was quick πŸ‘πŸΌjust glad I was with her at the GP as he wasn't that bothered. But so glad I rang her cardiologist because he agreed to do more investigations . They were lovely on the phone to me and my mam 😊

• Thumbs up for the cardiologist and down for your mum's GP!

• Hope they find out what is wrong with your Mum very soon, all the best.

You may also like...