Good morning. I have been diagnosed with AF. for 15 month's. I was offered a cardiovasion in September 2016. I decided against it. As I was so afraid. Needless to say the Specialist was not happy. I did ask if there was anything else he could do ,but he told me that he had given me his advise which now I was refusing. He said he could put me back on the waiting list to have it done , but with no guarantee it will work as It is less likely to work after a while. So this is where I am at the moment. I take Digoxin and Warfarin . Not sure what to do now. Any advise.