AF Association
15,762 members18,761 posts

Just out of hospital.

I came home from hospital yesterday, although it was nothing to do with my AF, Asthma and usual medical problems. It was because I had an infectected abdominal mass that presents similar to appecdicitus. After eight days in hospital the first thing I have done is gone one line to see what Health unlocked was doing, and after a very stressful stay I found it very calming to listen to a couple of Dr Sanjay Gupta vidioes. Thank you for being there and for Dr Sanjay's reassuring knowledge he genuinly is a stress buster.

7 Replies
oldestnewest

Welcome back. How unfortunate. Hopefully you'll recover quickly.

1 like

Thankyou PeterWh. I have been told that because of everything I should be ok by Christmas. Lynn

Well hope you stick to the timetable!!!!

Sorry to hear this. All good wishes for a steady, trouble free recovery.

1 like

Thank you for the wishes.

1 like

You poor thing that sounds awful, hope you are soon fit again.

Dr Sanjay Gupta is just so lovely I think he may make my blood pressure go up! Love watching his talks though, he tells us exactly what we want to know in a way we understand.

Wishing you well.

Jean

1 like

Thank you so much, its funny how as soon as I came out and could get on the computer I went straight to this website and looked out Dr Sangay Gupta's videos for a straight talking Consultant to calm me down, how wonderful that we have him and all the other people on this site like you.

Lynn.

You may also like...