1. I signed up for ADT after the Urologist told me that the treatment would leave me impotent. I mean, who doesn’t want to be famous and admired?
2. My MO told me that my prostate cancer treatment might ruin me financially. I’m not sure what he was talking about. So far I’m saving bank on petroleum and KY jelly.
3. I thank God for night sweats. Due to these temperature fluctuations my wife can honestly brag to her friends that I’m still hot in bed.
4. What do a rattlesnake and a limp penis have in common? My wife doesn’t want to f*** with either one.
5. My friend’s brother had digital rectal exam from a doctor with huge hands. I asked him if the exam injured his brother’s rectum.
He replied, “Wrecked’m? It almost killed’m”
6. Since diagnosis life is getting better. For instance, I’ve become healthier and a better lover. I attribute this improvement to two things, tofu and a vibrator. Turns out, they both act as meat substitutes.
7. Prostate cancer has a lot of positives that don’t get enough press. For instance, one of the plusses of prostate cancer is that I now have a significantly reduced chance of a staff infection.
8. Why do urologists push Flomax more than laxatives? Because they’re all about number one.
9. How are my erections like a plate of spaghetti? They both were once hard and long, and now they’re both limp and bendy.
10. What does my urologist see when I bend over? Tiny little peenuts.
That's f'in hilarious Brother 🤣
Thanks Doc. Hopefully no QoL's were harmed in the making of this list.
Save the QoLs 🤙