Change is coming! : Peace to everyone... - Advanced Prostate...

Advanced Prostate Cancer

11,275 members โ€ข 13,661 posts

Change is coming!

Whimpy-p
Whimpy-p
โ€ข28 Replies

Peace to everyone! and FPC ! When in doubt ? Wimp -out!๐Ÿ˜ท

The ability to reply to this post has been turned off.
28 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Hey that looks like our town centre last winter. Dont think we are gonna risk it. We will probably be in a lockdown situation in the UK again by then !!

Whimpy-p
Whimpy-p in reply to 16starsky

Peace to York Kimx .... love to you and Clint !๐Ÿ˜ท

Here in the Bay Area, the restaurants will have to upgrade to water proof. They'll certainly have decreased business when the weather turns. Tahoe is another concern, freezing!๐Ÿ™‰

Whimpy-p
Whimpy-p in reply to Fanger1

๐Ÿง hmmm .. just need to sport a good London fog ? good times ahead ?

Fanger1
Fanger1 in reply to Whimpy-p

Well I hope so....We need some snow pack this winter and a vaccine to boot๐Ÿ™„

Whimpy-p
Whimpy-p in reply to Fanger1

Los dos! ๐Ÿฆท

Kaliber
Kaliber in reply to Whimpy-p

Man ... it does make you stop and think doesnโ€™t it. Here people are eating at tables on sidewalks and in parking lots ... then they wipe the ashes off their tables and seats. Often itโ€™s 100f and no a/c out there ( umbrellas over the tables though ). Eventually it will rain here and then what .... and what about places like there where you live where there is cold weather and snow ... thatโ€™s not gonna work right. The economy just struggling to try to regain some semblance of normality and โ€œ still โ€œ no fix in sight. Itโ€™s all so frustrating ... this virus comes along Out of the blue and suddenly our whole country is trashed and wounded. Everything is such a mess .... all us old people holed up in our houses like animals in the zoo ... kripes ...

There will be Sno dining in NY for sure only triple park pick up!!

Whimpy-p
Whimpy-p in reply to SPEEDYX

I once took an horse drawn open carriage around central

Park. That was nice ๐Ÿ‘

SPEEDYX
SPEEDYX in reply to Whimpy-p

I never did...native New Yorkers sometimes miss out on what out of towners enjoy!!

The winter is coming, like in GOT....

Whimpy-p
Whimpy-p in reply to tango65

Fall is in Prescott now .

Wimpy is that you on the left or the right

westof
westof in reply to George71

Hmm... I think Scott is the guy in the background.๐Ÿ˜

SPEEDYX
SPEEDYX in reply to westof

The wanted poster in the window

westof
westof in reply to SPEEDYX

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Already a big subject here in Minnesota

FPC indeed!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Ž

Thatโ€™s not snow ...itโ€™s ash from the fires. could be downtown Fresno yayahahahaya

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

I think I've heard of them..... but NIMBY.......

Good Luck, Good Health and Good Humor.

j-o-h-n Monday 09/21/2020 6:48 PM DST

Yayahahahaya well it was a project too far ahead of its time wasnโ€™t it ? Today we have the drivable โ€œ Loon Project โ€œ That would have worked perfectly for them. If you have Flightradar24 on your mobile devices you can watch the loon balloncraft and ( using the whereโ€™s it been button ) See where those suckers get off too. I saw the Loon crew lose one out to sea off Los Angeles one evening yayahahahaya. It was trippy. You can google โ€œ project loon โ€œ to see this amazing balloon tech.

The Japanese had the right idea ... just didnโ€™t follow the thought to a logical useful end like Loon does. Yayahahahaya thank goodness too ....

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Is that ash falling out of the sky from the fires? Hope all are safe. You need to print up some tees with โ€œWhen in doubt, whimp outโ€ haha peace to you as well.

Whimpy-p
Whimpy-p in reply to Mikeski

Everyone needs a line๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค™๐Ÿฝ

Just take careโค๏ธ

May I join you Scott, I will bring my own mask ๐Ÿ˜ท

Ha,ha,ha,ha!

Good idea Whimpy

Wow

That brings back memories

The ability to reply to this post has been turned off.

You may also like...