Cholera Vaccines For Increased Overal... - Advanced Prostate...

Advanced Prostate Cancer
8,912 members10,049 posts

Cholera Vaccines For Increased Overall Survival

Nalakrats
Nalakrats
100 Replies

According to a Swedish Study, that some of you have already read, overall survival was significantly increased. To start, yes I have already been vaccinated as of about 2 months ago. But I used a Live Virus, instead of the Dead Virus Dukoral. I will break the post into 3 sections--->Data from the study, vaccines available today, and a small summary.

!] The Swedish study ran from 2005 to 2014, that included 841 Pca patients, that were vaccinated with a Cholera Vaccine--that was not described--unless I missed the name. But was probably Dukoral. These patients were compared to @89,000 Pca patents not vaccinated. The net results, thru extrapolations, of the differences in those vaccinated and those not--> had indicated, a 43% decrease in Prostate Cancer Mortality, and an overall 47% decrease in Overall Mortality. The average time of vaccination, was 27 months after DX. And follow-up was 5 years. The average age for the vaccine use was 64 years old. The study indicated that there was a nice increase in NK[Killer Cells], and Macrophages, and an Increase in Anti-inflammatory responses. These are things we like to see.

2] So personally I tried though the Health Department to get vaccinated with a script from my Integrative Doctor. I was denied, as there is a rule you have to be 64 years old or younger, and with proof you are going to a country that reports Cholera, among the natives. I guess this is Senior Age Discrimination! NPfisherman ran down the vaccine in use and it is Dukoral today. Approved in Europe and Canada but not in the United States. A live Injectable Cholera Vaccine had been used for many decades, in the USA. So some men on this site are planning to go to Canada, or to buy on-line, from a pharmacy in Canada, that will mail to you.

This is where I got involved, and got a hold of A pharmacist I know in Windsor Canada. He warned about having the vaccine sent through the mail. As the shelf life is about 2 weeks which gets reduced if temperatures above room temperature occur. So mailing during summertime is out. At anytime Customs can hold up the mailing. So going in person, taking the first of 2 doses and having to take the 2nd dose to complete the vaccination at 7-10 days after the first dose is the procedure. I did not like the over-all procedure, and I personally preferred a Live Virus, even though there are reports that the Dead Virus is as effective and one poster thought superior. But this information is denied by the Manufacturer of a New Live Virus approved by the FDA in July of 2018--> called Vaxchora.

I found the Manufacturer, Vaxmax--they produce the Cholera vaccine---> Vaxchora in Bermuda. I spoke with a principle and then was put in contact with the V/P of R&D. We had a long conversation, and they were quite aware that their vaccine is being used for Pca. When pressed I was told that both the Live and Dead Vaccines will be as effective, except that in 2 years the amount of effectiveness of Dukoral is less than 50% and the Vaxchora, will be effective for 3 years, before needing a booster. Longer protections usually occur with live vaccines. I was satisfied with the technical exchange I had.

So how is this Vaccine obtained. First you need a Doctors Script specifically for Vaxchora. And it appears that Walgreens has an arrangement, based on their distributor, that also distributes the Vaxchora. The distributors name is [AM-Resource-Bergen]. When I went to Walgreens I had to tell them which distributor to use as they had never seen a script for it. Also the Vaxchora comes in frozen, like the new Shingles Live Virus, and is a single dose, where the Dukoral is a 2 dose procedure. Yes it is expensive--was 328 dollars and Medicare did not cover. It was less than the cost of Airfare to Detroit plus a rental car to go to Canada.

3] In closing besides the benefits of NK Killer Cells, Macrophages that eat up cells not compatible with the human body, and the Anti-inflammatory benefits, there are benefits in the possible destruction of mRNA strands/or the Vaccines may interfere with protein signaling for Pca cells which are needed for information to wake, or divide, and make daughter cells.

One re-purposed drug getting a lot of attention today is Niclosamide. The interference's that are postulated may be the key to the longer survival benefits. Both my MO's applauded when I told them that I added the Cholera vaccine. There is a lot of interest, which includes Ferroquine an anti-Malaria Drug that has been looked at in small studies, and a companion type drug to Niclosamide---->Nitazoxanide, another anti-worm drug, that went thru strong positive studies in Norway.

My intuitiveness, whatever it is worth, indicates to me that the earlier you can use these drugs, if it is your choice to do so, the better the outcome for OS. I see the benefits being most useful for those men that are PSA undetectable, or with low burden PSA/Disease. Niclosamide is being used for late stage disease, by some MO's. I would prefer to see earlier use.

Anyway you cut it and which Cholera Vaccine you might wish to use---the 43% overall survival is nothing to sneeze at. Remember the average time of use after DX was 27 months in the Swedish study. Hope the above helps considering a Cholera Vaccination.

Nalakrats

100 Replies
oldestnewest
tceinvestments

Nalakrats:

Thanks for the update. Great to have you back....

2 likes
softwaremom00

Would this also help someone with small cell or Neuroendocrine PCA like my husband ?

It sounds like it might. Fingers crossed as he is doing well.. good scans that show no evidence of disease and he had great labs in October.

Thanks for your work on this.

Softwaremom.

pjoshea13

Hi Nala,

Useful info!

Best, -Patrick

Original thread:

healthunlocked.com/advanced...

Full-text paper: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articl...

6 likes
6357axbz

FYI Dukoral is mentioned in the study. The reference is in the second paragraph under “Methods-Study Population”

1 like
Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to 6357axbz

Yeah--had to reread--they have been using Dukoral since 1991

Nalakrats

1 like
lewicki

Great stuff . Thanks. Going to MO Wendsday . To do this.

Kaliber

Thank you brother Nal .... it’s good to see you back. Back with a bang too. Wow ....

💪💪💪💪 👍👍👍

1 like
cloc

This is an AWESOME explanation. Taking this to Dr Oh on November 8. Thank you Nalakrats!!!!

1 like
6357axbz

How certain are you that Dukoral is not doing something that’s more effective than Vaxchora against PCa?

Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to 6357axbz

I am not---But my decision to use was based on researching the FDA application, then calling the Company that Manufactures, not the distributor, speaking to one of the principles who passed me on to the V/P of R&D--we had a long conversation, in tech--language---and they used Dukoral as their target--but we both agreed to know how it may work against the Swedish Test results, it would take another 5 year study--which no one will want to give a rats a** for. So this is one of Trust--they verified as to action against the Cholera Virus--they were filling a need as nothing was left in the USA for use. They are not going to test for Pca---as they did not make the vaccine for Pca.

So I cannot actually verify for you.

Nalakrats

3 likes
6357axbz
6357axbz
in reply to Nalakrats

Good honest answer. Thanks Nal.

Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to 6357axbz

I did not have a nickle it the quarter.

Regards,

Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to Nalakrats

a nickle in the quarter--sorry about typo.

cigafred
cigafred
in reply to Nalakrats

?????

1 like
Peterd110
Peterd110
in reply to Nalakrats

Would you consider later taking the Dukoral, even though you have already taken Vaxchora?

Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to Peterd110

Yes--but there would have to be a damn good reason.

Nalakrats

Cynthgob

Please let me know if any of you have any luck with your MO. I am worried that standard of care MO’s will refuse to order this vaccine. Also advanced metastasized PCA may not qualify.??

1 like
Cynthgob
Cynthgob
in reply to Cynthgob

Also if taking prednisone is it safe to take vaccine?

Ralph1966

Hi Nalakrats,

So Walgreen will ask for priscription?

Or we can just ask their pharmacist to prepare one for pickup?

I was diagnosed July 2017, so may be I should get this vaccine ASAP!

Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to Ralph1966

Well I do not know about asap---this is not an emergency--The Vaccination gives you some extra protection the way I see it. A doctor writes the script for Vaxchora--you take it to the local Walgreens, and they ask for payment and call you when it comes in. It is shipped frozen, as it is a live Vaccine. Or if they have it in stock they can prepare it that day.

Nalakrats

LearnAll

If MO declines...can a Primary Care Physician's prescription is enough ?

What kind of proof pharmacy wants about going to a cholera endemic country ?

I am 61 yrs old. .in very good general health … so might qualify for live attenuated one ...age requirement

I think it is worth trying.

Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to LearnAll

Pharmacy does not care. MO should be aware of its use--ask him/she.

Nalakrats

LearnAll
LearnAll
in reply to Nalakrats

my MO is rigidly SOC type. But I found a travel company who does pre travel vaccination. They charge $65 for consultation plus cost of vaccine.. which they will inform me tomorrow.

Getting vaxchora seems easier thru these travel companies.

3 likes
MateoBeach
MateoBeach
in reply to LearnAll

You do not need to prove you are going. And you don't have to say it is for PC. It is your decision in the end, IMO. If you tell your PCP you are considering taking a trip to (Haiti, or other) and want to be prepared just in case . . (yada yada). It is not an issue.

Except if you are immunosuppressed, then that needs to be carefully considered, especially with the live vaccine. And either vaccine might not give an adequate immune response in that case.

Treatment with replacement doses of prednisone such as is used with abiraterone should be fine (not immunosuppressive). But if on high-dose prednisone, etc. it must be reviewed and reconsidered in consultation with your physician.

If you do elect and have an Rx for Dukoral (or generically for oral cholera vaccine and you want the Dukoral), you can call a legit Canadian pharmacy and ask to set it up. Fax the prescription to them, pay by card, and arrange for cold-pack shipping. I do this with several meds from Pharmachoice in Scotch Creek, BC. Never had a delay or problem with customs. They might not even require a prescription in this case since it is OTC there. These are not controlled (scheduled drug) substances.

1 like
GreenStreet

A great post. Thanks very much for this

hansjd

Thanks Nalakrats for the post.

For those in Australia, the Dukoral vaccine is available from pharmacies with a script from your GP. I doubt one would get the script on the basis of PC, but we got it because we were heading to Africa. I guess one could say they were going there or somewhere closer by with possible cholera threat. Shouldn’t be too difficult.

Don’t know if it will help with the PC, hopefully it will, but we didn’t get cholera : )

2 likes
Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to hansjd

Search articles on Cholera Vaccine and Prostate Cancer.

Nalakrats

Claud68
Claud68
in reply to hansjd

That's what we did in Vienna/Austria. Whit a prescription from a GP in Vienna we could by Dukoral ( 2 × together in one box) for 56 € , not for PC, but saying that we'll travel to south America. So it was no problem at all to get the vaccine. My husband took the 2 just in October, within 10 days . No side effects at all. We'll see what happens the next months. He only had 3 times Lu177 after the prostatectomy (Gleason 4+5), no ADT, and PSA is still dropping and was 0.56 on the third of October.

The next PSA will be tested next week. I'll tell you the results because we have choosen to follow another way with early Lu177 treatment and not to start ADT after a biochemical recurrence with mets in 6 lymph nodes.

We are really grateful to all of you in this forum and pray for you, that soon some better treatments with less sideeffects will be discovered to kill this terrible cancer!

Wife32
Wife32
in reply to Claud68

Where are you getting Lu-177 early in recurrence without ADT? My husband wants to do the same but we are having a hard time finding a place for him? He is not on ADT

Claud68
Claud68
in reply to Wife32

We went to Vienna in Austria to Prof. Dr. Markus Hartenbach. He accepted to make the treatment after a Ga68 PSMA petscan, even without hormonotherapie. You only have to accept that it isn't a standard of care.

You can see his website

minute-medical.com

and more details in my other posts in this forum . Good luck!

6357axbz

Can I get Dukoral in Canada without a script, over the counter at a pharmacy?

Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to 6357axbz

Yes--there is a Pharmacy in Windsor Canada--I lost the name--will pack the Dukoral in ice, and mail it to you--no script is needed--it is sold over the counter in Canada. If you want the pharmacy in Windsor let me know--I have it hidden somewhere.

Nalakrats

6357axbz
6357axbz
in reply to Nalakrats

Yes Nal, thank-you. I have relatives in Detroit so plan on visiting them and taking a quick trip to Windsor to pick script. If you have pharmacy name I’d appreciate it.

Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to 6357axbz

What I have in my records is [Yee Pharmacy]---519-256-4954----> 165 Goyeau st.

I believe the Pharmacist name is Tom. No scripts needed--it is over the counter.

Nalakrats

6357axbz
6357axbz
in reply to Nalakrats

Thank-you Nal!

6357axbz
6357axbz
in reply to Nalakrats

Just an update for anyone interested in this pharmacy. I called them this morning to let them know I’d be flying up from the states to purchase Dukoral from them. No problem. Very friendly. They made a note to have some ready for me on my arrival date. Thanks again Nal!

Brundo
Brundo
in reply to 6357axbz

Yes you can get it in any pharmacy, at least in our province ( Ontario). No prescription needed. I bought my father's at Costco and it was around $100. He took it last year, few months after he was diagnosed.

1 like
Ilya

Thanks Nalakrats. In the study you mentioned the majority of pc patients were on stages 1-2. Is there any hope regarding patients with stage 4 distant mets? Maybe the guys you talked with mentioned some information?

Cynthgob
Cynthgob
in reply to Ilya

Interested in this answer

Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to Cynthgob

Sorry unknown to me.

Nalakrats

Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to Ilya

Stage 4 there were no isolated data points, what I remember. The Study just took all men with Pca, at some time after DX--which averaged 27 months--so some men were obviously as far out as 3 years. IMO, and I am not a practicing doctor--The closer to using after a DX, the better the outcome for OS. The only re-purposed drug that is in serious contention for those in stage 4 is Niclosamide.

Nalakrats

Ilya
Ilya
in reply to Nalakrats

Thanks. The tricky thing is that my dad was diagnosed already stage 4 distant mets. But I can see many people with similar diagnosis interested in your post. However we are in Russia. I doubt we can deliver it here

1 like
Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to Ilya

Out of the question unless you can get Dukoral delivered overnight from a European Pharmacy.

Nalakrats

Schwah

Thx Nal. Nice analysis. Two questions. Can you see any downside ? From what I read the side affects are minimal. Secondly if both (live and dead virus) had been available at the same cost and convenience, would you still have gone with the live American version ? Seems like a lot of variables could have caused the ‘dead’ version’s great results in Sweden, that may not be the case with the live version. I’m asking cause it’s a relatively quick and inexpensive trip for me from Southern California to Vancouver.

Schwah

Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to Schwah

Then I would head north. There is no comparison data for one over the other. Vaxchora was made for Cholera not Pca. I personally like live virus vaccines. And no one is going to test one against another for which may be better. Live Virus Vaccine for Cholera was used for 100 years, till about 1991. It was what I got in the military during Viet Nam.

The manufacturer based their model after the Dukoral Vaccine. I was just reporting and you all have to make your own decisions. I made mine--and I and my 2 MO's are comfortable in what I did on my own. And if for anything--the live virus 2 years out is still near 100% effective--and with Dukoral, you are needing a booster. I had zero side effects.

Nalakrats

1 like
6357axbz
6357axbz
in reply to Schwah

Schwah, are you taking metformin?

Schwah
Schwah
in reply to 6357axbz

Yep. 1000 mg daily.

TFBUNDY

Dukoral easy to get in the UK at a pharmacy on a walk in basis. Have a handy story about visiting a cholera area in a few months time. Costs 2x £25. I take mebendazole as the Care Oncology protocol. The bioavailability of niclosamide concerns me, as with all anti helminths. Do you have information for a adsorption? Cheers

1 like
16starsky
16starsky
in reply to TFBUNDY

HiTFBundy

I live in the UK and would also like to get this vaccine for my husband, Could you please say which chemist you got it from, I can just walk in and ask for it (no proof required that we ARE actually traveling abroad) I will try Boots and Superdrug, ( or is it a 'special' chemist )I live in Yorkshire

Thankyou

TFBUNDY
TFBUNDY
in reply to 16starsky

I phoned my local pharmacy and they had it in. A form to fill about your travel area - no script required. Look for a cholera risk area. It is also available on NHS but not sure of the circumstances for a script. Try the true story, if you are refused try another pharmacy with your travel plans. All very easy for me in London.

16starsky
16starsky
in reply to TFBUNDY

Thankyou !

Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to TFBUNDY

No I do not as to absorption. The trial info on this drug may have that info. Bio-availability in Chemistry is usually based on the molecule being in a recemic state--where half is Bio-available and the other half in not. In a case as this--which I do not know if it is recemic--is to double the dose. I do not have the time to do the chemistry on your question.

Nalakrats

TFBUNDY
TFBUNDY
in reply to Nalakrats

Well.. Absorption is pretty fundamental to bioavailability or we might as well eat pebbles...

1 like
Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to TFBUNDY

True, but the approvals from the FDA, is obvious---and the other Dukoral, has a history dating back to 1991---not worth beating this up.

Nalakrats

CrocodileShoes

Hi TFBundy,

Do you need a GP script to get it in the UK? And does any pharmacy stock it?

TFBUNDY

No script other than a 50 pound note...

CrocodileShoes

Just read the linked post re Cholera Vaccines and colorectal cancer. Equally impressive. Since I've had both cancers, it seems like a no brainer.

1 like
Tonyliv

I’m in the UK and aim to get this. Can anyone clarify; how long is the efficacy of this? When is a booster shot needed?

Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to Tonyliv

2-years

cloc

Nalakrats, thank you Awesome info. I am interested. Can this vaccine be taken while on chemotherapy. My chemo is currently docetaxil only? I've done 1 treatment so far

Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to cloc

There are concerns the chemo, could attack[Kill] the Vaccines. Chemo, kills a bit of everything, I do not have an answer, another member brought it up. I would keep the 2 separate, and not use both at the same time. This is not definitive, but certainly intuitive.

Nalakrats

Peterd110

I am 15 months post diagnosis. Is this something that I should wait on to consider?

Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to Peterd110

Up to you. Has basically no side-effects--the OS increase came when taken within 27 months of DX

CrocodileShoes

I've got one of those kicking around somewhere....

larry_dammit

Now that is interesting, will talk to my Do next week about all of them 🙏. Fighting the monster 🙏🙏🙏

dvcarola2

Thanks so much Nal for posting this! Im hoping and praying that i will be able to get hold of this vaccine for my husband. I cant get it here in the Phils and even neighboring Asian countries 😢

Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to dvcarola2

Will be very difficult---Dukoral has at best a 2 week shelf life--and even less in warm climates and Vaxchora must remain frozen until use.

Nalakrats

1 like
miguel81a

Vibrio Cholerae is a bacteria not a virus. The vaccines are made from bacteria not viruses

1 like
Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to miguel81a

Thank You.

MarkBC

Thank you for the information. I am in Canada. I took Dukoral about three years ago before a trip to Mexico. I bought it over the counter from Costco for about $100 CDN. This was before my PC diagnosis. After reading this, I'm extra glad I did. I may go and get a booster dose now. I'm going to discuss this with my oncologist at our next appointment.

Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to MarkBC

You at 3 years do not have much left on board--Boosters, are recommended at 2 years. So you might think of just repeating the whole 2 dose process.

Nalakrats

1 like
paige20180

So appreciate the information. Calling our GP now.

westof

Hmm... I met with my MSK MO this morning for my quarterly consult and at one point I asked him if he had heard of the cholera study. He had not.

I asked him if I emailed your post if he would study it. Agreed.

He is Dr Richard Frank and he wrote this book:

"Fighting Cancer with Knowledge and Hope: A Guide for Patients, Families, and Health Care Providers (Yale University Press Health & Wellness) Hardcover – April 22, 2013

by Richard C. Frank (Author), Gale V. Parsons (Illustrator)"

He embodies patience and always gives me all the time that I need. However, being a member of this forum for over a year, I always arrive with well defined written questions and we breeze through the consult.

Best

1 like
6357axbz
6357axbz
in reply to westof

I would fault him for not being aware of this study. This is his life and he should be abreast of all the literature.

westof
westof
in reply to 6357axbz

Hmm... Just curious, is your MO aware of this study and what is his take?

Best

1 like
6357axbz
6357axbz
in reply to westof

He was not but when I sent him a link to the full study report he committed to take action by reviewing with his peers at MD Anderson. He did thank me for sending him this study.

My view is any MO specializing in PCa should be abreast of all these studies. I shouldn’t be the first one to be aware of theses studies on this patient blog!

westof
westof
in reply to 6357axbz

Hmm... So, we both did basically the same thing! If its MSK or MD Anderson ( both great centers, I live in CT), I guess the good doc's always try to submit to a peer review, however, I really don't have a clue regarding the PR process.

Best

1 like
Ramp7
Ramp7
in reply to westof

I too live in CT. After Pet scan next week, meet with the MO in Hartford. I may have a few questions for him.

JamesAtlanta

I thought I had read just about everything on our site in the last 3 years...Wow! What an amazing piece of detective work, my friend! Well done!

Best regards,

James

2 likes
LearnAll

VAXCHORA is available at Costco pharmacy for $230 with GodRx coupon. The travel company is offering it for $300 plus a consultation fee of $90.

j-o-h-n

Are you eligible for the vaccine if you declare that you're going to visit San Francisco U.S.?

Boy oh Boy did I open up a can of cholera worms....

Good Luck, Good Health and Good Humor.

j-o-h-n Wednesday 11/06/2019 8:09 PM EST

3 likes
Fanger1
Fanger1
in reply to j-o-h-n

SnapCrap San Francisco

j-o-h-n
j-o-h-n
in reply to Fanger1

Yep...You're on target...

'SnapCrap' app invites San Francisco residents to report poop on city streets, this way they can burn it and call it a forest fire. Eligible for federal aid....Holy chit....

j-o-h-n Wednesday 11/06/2019 9:56 PM EST

Fanger1
Fanger1
in reply to j-o-h-n

Still enjoy the City for conferences at Moscone center. Like dining at many great restaurants, Northbeach and the Wharf.

j-o-h-n
j-o-h-n
in reply to Fanger1

Avoid the sidewalk seating restaurants.... 💩 💩 💩

j-o-h-n Thursday 11/07/2019 11:07 AM EST

Nalakrats

Those that have been there that I know----say it is disgusting--one said it was like being in a Barrio in Guatemala City--> I have been through a few of them---not good.

Nalakrats

j-o-h-n
j-o-h-n
in reply to Nalakrats

And it once was a beautiful city.... sigh

j-o-h-n Wednesday 11/06/2019 9:57 PM EST

6357axbz

Here is the second response from my MO regarding the Nature arrival (originally he told me he was going to present it to his journal study group at MD Anderson):

“We did not present this paper, because it was published about a year ago (we tend to focus on more recent articles in our journal club).

I suspect that its anti-inflammatory mechanism and potential modulation of the gut microbiome could be the reason for its salutary effects.

Although they tried to balance the cohorts through stage, they did not consider PSA levels or Gleason scores.

They admitted that the purported survival benefit could be due to chance, but like metformin and statins, and when a healthy diet that also improves the gut microbiome, people may live longer and do better with their prostate cancer and other ailments, because they are in better health...”

Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to 6357axbz

I am not sure I understand your point. Men are either going to take the vaccine or not. No harm or negatives have been reported.

And My MO, who is the Head of Prostate Cancer Research and Development, as well as Clinical Trials, at the Levine Cancer Institute[With over 100 Oncologists], applauded me for taking the vaccine. As he has it on his list with other re-purposed drugs for use against Pca. If he is good with it so am I--and no I did not ask his permission--as I also do my own research.

Nalakrats

6357axbz
6357axbz
in reply to Nalakrats

I’m not making a point. Just reporting what my MO said after reading studying. I’m flying up to DTW tomorrow to get vaccine in Windsor.

Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to 6357axbz

Good for you--safe travels!

Nalakrats

6357axbz
6357axbz
in reply to Nalakrats

Thanks Nal

6357axbz
6357axbz
in reply to 6357axbz

Left Fort Myers on 6:00 am flight to Detroit. Picked up Dukoral at Yee Pharmacy late this morning. Pharmacist even provided two frozen “ice” packs to keep it cold. Back at DTW waiting to board return flight to Florida. Long day. Got hassled by immigration both coming and going. I wasn’t sure it was legal to bring this back to US so I danced around their questions about my motives for being in Canada for one day. Lot of effort and cost. Hope it helps!!

lewicki

Hello, Delema. Going tomorrow to University of Heidelberg for third LU-177 and A-225. last wend had a stroke. mild to little damage released from hospital yesterday. oK to do flight. Problem to short notice to find out if treatment is not allowed after a stork. Scans show no bfrain bleedi9ng. Any imput appreciated.

Ted

1 like
lewicki
lewicki
in reply to lewicki

no brain bleeding shows after scan

Only damage is slight to left eyes side vision

Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to lewicki

Ted, I do not think anyone here can make an evaluation. I know you want to do the radio-pharmaceuticals in hopes of stopping the Pca, but I and others are not your Medical Internist---whom is what you may need for a consultation.

So you will have to rely on the Doctors in Germany--at the University there are Doctors that can make the determination for you. Mixing a recent stroke with 177 and 225, just seems a bit dangerous to me, intuitively---as there is no info on the use of these agents, and their actions on the arterial walls of the body.

Sorry, I cannot help. Good luck and Prayers be with you.

Nalakrats

1 like
lewicki
lewicki
in reply to Nalakrats

Thanks. I appreciate your reply.

6357axbz

Is it legal to bring back to the states?

Nalakrats

I guess so--as some pharmacies will mail it to you on ice.

Nalakrats

6357axbz

Wish I knew that

You may also like...