Advanced Prostate Cancer
7,726 members7,986 posts

A New Kind of Erectile Dysfunction Device...that seems to work for many

More than 47 million men in the US suffer from erectile dysfunction*. Unfortunately, very few of the existing ED solutions on the market are effective.

Malecare is excited to announce a new partnership with Giddy, the FDA Class II medical device developed by urologists to treat ED without prescriptions or side effects.

To help us continue our mission, Giddy is matching all donations made from today through June 12th up to $25,000. In addition, Giddy will donate $5 for each Giddy purchased to Malecare. Donate to Malecare here: malecare.org/donate

Separately, Click below to find out more about Giddy and to support Malecare.

Get Giddy indiegogo.com/projects/gidd...

17 Replies
oldestnewest

Interesting idea, I'll have to watch Amazon for the Chinese knock offs to show up, probably by June 15th. I was burned on a Kickstarter item last year, the knock offs showed up on Amazon at one third the price six months before the real items were delivered to the company in the USA. Might also have to see if the new tariffs from the White House are on sex toys from China. ;^)

I guess you'd rather support the Chinese economy than Malecare. Your choice.

1 like

Thanks

The Malecare product will be manufactured in China, so it really doesn't matter if you are homphobic or not. Just sayin'

And how much of your Amazon purchase will go to Malecare to help them do great things? Don't get me wrong, I'm a hard core shopper and will get the best price on anything I purchase but this is not a direction that I would take.

FAQ say to replace it every 6 months, at $99US a pop you need to be a smart shopper. If I want to donate to a worthy cause I can do that any number of other ways than buying a product that hasn't even met it goal yet on Indigogo.

It’s a product by a supporter of Malecare. They’re matching $25,000 of donations. What is your comment about homophobic about?

Did you just call me homophobic or is that your auto correct kicking in?

Not you. Look at Indyflyer’s comment, above - four replies ago

As in my question suggests that I have a dislike for homosexuals? WTF?

So don't purchase the product. Instead send the $99 to the address in the thread below and have a nice day.

healthunlocked.com/advanced...

Giving $99 to Malecare sounds like a better idea than only a portion of this product price. My original reply was tongue in cheek about how sideways these Indiegogo offerings happen and people get burned. In no way did I mean to offend Malecare or you.

1 like

I got your tongue in cheek humor... No issue for me...

Good Luck, Good Health and Good Humor.

j-o-h-n Tuesday 05/14/2019 4:54 PM DST

Agreed

Do you really want to put a Chinese knockoff around your penis 🤔

I see they have Danny Trejo on board. Awesome actor.

1 like

D O N A T E !!!

Good Luck, Good Health and Good Humor.

j-o-h-n Tuesday 05/14/2019 5:05 PM DST

1 like

You may also like...