Advanced Prostate Cancer
7,171 members7,156 posts

Nalakrats Makes It To Florida No Sharks Today, Will hit The Intercoastal To Find a Gator for Gus

Now down in Ormond Beach 3 days, surf casting for a big one, have monster reels that can cast a 100 yards. Tomorrow, I will be Gator Hunting, and fishing for Red Fish, Drum, and Blue Fish. Gus wants his Gator! Have my semi 9 mm with me for a kill.

Pray that all who visit this site have a Great New Year, and thanks for those that stepped up and made Donations to Malecare.

Nalakrats

30 Replies
oldestnewest

Thanks & Happy New Year!

~John

2 likes

Boy, I'd love to be heaving a line with you. Nothing better than fish caught the day it's cooked. But you're going to need something with more stopping power that a 9mm. Those 'gators move FAST and sheer momentum will leave you minus a leg. I'd go for a Remington 870 loaded with slug. Hold the trigger back and pump as fast as you can. You might have a chance that way.

2 likes

Gees you look great! No ADT boobs or belly! Great fishing and happy new year!

Bob

3 likes

And 75 years young.

Nalakrats

3 likes

Still a kid...

1 like

I’ll be 75 on Jan 3rd. I’m thankful for another year!

Welcome to the 3/4 century mark. Gosh where have all the years gone? It was yesterday, when I got my learners permit to drive.

Nalakrats

1 like

Yes never thought I’d make it ; next goal is 80! It once was 90 since dad got to 94, but that was before my friend Gleason Nine entered my life🤢!

Looking good Nal, keep fingers and toes out of reach of bitey reptiles.

2 likes

Tonight is shark fishing after I do the gym.

Nalakrats.

2 likes

Shark ahoy!

1 like

Look like the Greek god “ Poseidon “

1 like

Catch a big one for me...a bit envious...enjoy....as strong as you're looking, I thought you might wrestle that gator so gus can have a new pet....he can do phlebotomy for the gator blood...

Happy New year,

Fish

Great shot there, Nalakrats. Enjoy your winter digs.

I should take advantage of the fact that I have a place to stay in FL and get out of this cold a bit too.

Just give them gators their distance....they're fast and ornery.

1 like

Looking good dude.

I've been a competitive athlete and gym rat my whole life and don't look that good at 57. Hope I can lose this ADT belly quickly and get back in shape when I stop the Z + P in March.

All the best for a healthy new year!

3 likes

Happy New Year

Nalakrats

You are smart, handsome and generous to all on this site.

2 likes

P. T. Barnum said, "You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time." You can't fool us.....

That photograph of you was shot in a backdrop scene in a studio in North Carolina. And btw they did a great brush up job of you. Must of cost you a pretty penny...

Good Luck, Good Health and Good Humor.

j-o-h-n Sunday 12/30/2018 12:51 AM EST

Ask Patrick Oshea, pjoshea13---> he will verify it s me.

Nalakrats

John, I think it's him, but he always wears clothes when we meet.

Nala, I love redfish. It's the only fish that will induce me to make British-style fish-&-chips.

Back here in NC, heavy rain on Friday caused flooding in all the usual places including Biltmore village where we lunch.

-Patrick

I am after Red Fish myself, it is the only one I will not give away or throw back--my kitchen is equipped to handle a nice 10 pound one. If I get an extra one I can pack in a bit of dry ice, and ship it to you, overnight. But they have to be 18 inches to keep. The law down here.

Nalakrats

1 like

I must apologize, that It is what it is..

I contacted the FBI in D.C. and sent them your picture. They responded that based upon the picture, and your DNA (from one of your cigars that they saved from your smoking days) which matched the door handle of a taxicab that you entered, that you are really, Judge J. F. Crater.

Good Luck, Good Health and Good Humor.

j-o-h-n Sunday 12/30/2018 4:53 PM EST

Enjoy,weather in eastern,nc has been warm an wet

Was 80 degrees in Ormond Beach yesterday, 81 expected for today.

Nalakrats

1 like

81 degrees sounds just terrific. I am freezing my marbles off. Great picture! Still think a few of you could make an e-calendar as a money raising idea. I just seen you in action the last few days. Just super. Sorry, I am not a candidate. I am the before guy. January could be The Full Nalakrats and the Rest of the Prostate Boys. Enjoy.

Glad you're having a grande' time Nalakrats!

🌼Jackie

I needed it--too much on my plate, and do not like to see snow--and at 75, with Pca, how many treats, like this, will I be able to have? Only God knows.

Happy New Year, Jackie:

Nalakrats

I agree Nalakrats 🙂

Happy New Year to you and all of our precious family here. Each is as important as the other 💖

Most sincere,

🌼Jackie

j-o-h-n,

you were right..that pic of nalakrats is a fake. I emailed his daughter and she send me the recent pic below.

1.bp.blogspot.com/-07OfKL1f...

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

You may also like...