Darryl has asked Again for Donations ... - Advanced Prostate...

Advanced Prostate Cancer
8,528 members9,537 posts

Darryl has asked Again for Donations On X-mas Day

Christmas is a day to enjoy what has been given, and to give thanks for all that we received. It is not a day to plead for giftings. But Pca has no Holiday, does not care if you are black yellow, brown or white. It now does not wait for you to be old so that it still be called Old Men's disease. It destroys not only lives by taking them, but destroys and creates enormous hardships on those left, on family units, and, on our God Given granting to be able to Love. Oh, I hate this disease for what havoc it sows.

So I thank you, with all of my Heart, body, mind and Soul, to those that have given to Malecare, as they are just not another soldier in the battle, against Pca. They need what every platoon needs going into battle.

So I ask one last time on this Day that many believe to be the Birth of our Lord and Savior, to find the grace, and the humankind nature of humanity and give to this organization---> Malecare. Many have given 100 dollars, some more and some less.

Again those that have already given, take heart that it will be returned to you in some manner, unknown as o how or when.

Shalom[Peace]

Nalakrats

17 Replies
oldestnewest

Thank you. Christmas - for me - is the time to sow seeds of compassion. 2019 will be a critical year for our mission. This is why I post on this Christmas Day - indeed, beg. Thank you, all who have or will give. malecare.org/donate

3 likes

Thank you. I donated what I could afford.

2 likes

Just want to say Thank You to all those working at Health Unlocked. I’m a new comer to this site as I only recently found myself “elevated” to the Advanced Pca group with a bone met. The knowledge and guidance given here are really useful. A small donation of US$100 is the least we can do. Keep up the good work.

Bob

1 like

Thanks for for gratitude! Healthunlocked is the platform Malecare uses to facilitate this community. Please support our community at malecare.org/donate

I've sent in my contribution via my charitable gift fund. It expresses my thanks for all the help, support and hope this group has given me. Thanks again to you all.

2 likes

And if I missed--a special thanks.

Nalakrats

2 likes

I did what I could afford. Peace and God Bless.

2 likes

Thank you: the love will be returned to you in a way you will not know.

Nalakrats

1 like

Please folks donate whatever, I need you all!

1 like

I finally realized, Nalakrats is a minion that eats bagels, bless his PSA soul...

All of us would give $100 and much more for a miracle cure....so far, it is not available....

but there is much to be learned on this site that can give each one a better chance and there is an abundance of compassion, encouragement and support that are worth more than money can buy....so, $100 is really a steal!!! Blessings and Prayers, b

1 like

Planning to donate just after the New Year- coffers emptied with treatments until we figured out insurance. This site is invaluable!

2 likes

Thanks in advance for your considerations.

Nalakrats

1 like

Done! Merry Christmas to all.

1 like

I donated $100. I am enormously grateful for the priceless information I have gained and continue to gain from the contributors to this site. The information I have gained has helped me immeasurably in helping my husband (and myself) since his diagnosis. I'm very grateful to Darryl and all those who take the time to share experiences, updates on treatments and research, and answer questions. I'm particularly grateful to you, Nalakrats, for both your posts and willingness to answer some questions privately as well. I can't imagine how much more difficult this would be without this resource.

1 like

Everyone can play Santa by contributing. And think of this for 2019, you don't have to grow a beard, wear a hot costume and keep repeating HO HO HO over and over ad nauseam.

Good Luck, Good Health and Good Humor.

j-o-h-n Wednesday 12/26/2018 6:06 PM EST

1 like

done and thank you for all you do

1 like

You may also like...