I Am A Bit Disappointed, RE: Donation... - Advanced Prostate...

Advanced Prostate Cancer
8,700 members9,775 posts

I Am A Bit Disappointed, RE: Donations to Malecare

Nalakrats
Nalakrats
159 Replies

I understand that Darryl's request, and with my post then urging at least my followers, and hopefully all the others, that use this site for information, support, referrals, brotherhood and sisterhood, to take a moment and donate 100 dollars. I am disappointingly aware, though I am not a member of the Malecare Staff, that less than 1% of the members have taken up the mantel, opened their wallets, taken out their credit card and simply donated a paltry 100 DOLLARS. My haircut today was 35 dollars, Come on, are we so caught up in the holidays, or our disease. Donate here: malecare.org/donate

Look what the Pink Revolution has done for Breast Cancer. Everywhere you turn, they are raising money for research. If it was not for them we would not have Olaparib today as a PARP Inhibitor for men with Prostate Cancer, presenting the BRCA-2 Mutation.

Darryl is not the pushy type, but I AM. And with all the time I put in here, I will take it as an affront, if we cannot get 10% of the 6,000 members to donate to Malecare. If you do not have the thread, go to Darryl Administrator, to locate the original request.

Here's the link to where you can donate to Malecare by credit card malecare.org/donate .

Here's the address to mail a check:

Malecare

85 Delancey Street (the Yard)

New York NY 10002

Malecare is a 501(c)3 nonprofit corporation. Their IRS nonprofit tax ID number is 13-4057382 Your donation is tax deductible to the extent of law.

Please make my upcoming Winter Vacation to Florida a happy one. Please respond.

Nalakrats

159 Replies
oldestnewest
Stegosaurus37

I have every intention of making a generous contribution. It will be done before the end of the year. However, things have been a bit overwhelming in the last few days, so please excuse.

5 likes
Nalakrats

Excused!--it is not for me--it is for our forum. Its a club without a locker room!

Nalakrats

6 likes
EricE
EricE
in reply to Nalakrats

Can we get a locker room ?

3 likes
Lulu700

I can relate Stego.. past year has been financial panic of sorts.. Take care..

Blueslover

Sent via credit card

2 likes
Darryl
DarrylAdministrator

Here's a link to my request from a few days ago. healthunlocked.com/advanced...

1 like
Bab63
Bab63
in reply to Darryl

Please include to donate through PayPal.

1 like
Cmdrdata
Cmdrdata
in reply to Bab63

Concur. Please add PayPal option.

Darryl
DarrylAdministrator
in reply to Cmdrdata

PayPal now active at malecare.org/donate Thanks for this suggestion!

Bab63
Bab63
in reply to Darryl

Big thanks Darryl

1 like
Darryl
DarrylAdministrator
in reply to Bab63

Lulu700
Lulu700
in reply to Darryl

Great job keeping it together Darryl. Thank you .. Happy new year!

1 like
Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to Darryl

Cmdrdata, looking for a PayPal Option.

Nalakrats

Darryl
DarrylAdministrator
in reply to Nalakrats

Ok. I will work on that

1 like
Cmdrdata
Cmdrdata
in reply to Darryl

Donated via PayPal, not the entire amount but what I am able to give. Thanks for the good work y’all do here.

2 likes
p3d1

I have tried to donate with a credit card and it keeps looking for a "ZIP CODE".

The transaction does not seem to complete without the data input

I am in Ireland, is this ZIP Code a necessary requirement?

Darryl
DarrylAdministrator
in reply to p3d1

SO sorry the confusion. You can put 11111 (five one's) in the zip code and it should go through. I will put a note about that on the webpage. There is also the option to have money taken directly from your bank account. The tab for that is right next to the credit card tab. AND, you are welcome to mail a check to:

Malecare

85 Delancey Street (The Yard)

New York NY 10002

USA

1 like
p3d1
p3d1
in reply to Darryl

Thank you Darryl,

For everything you are doing with the site.

Donation sent,

Ger.

4 likes
Darryl
DarrylAdministrator
in reply to Darryl

Bab63
Bab63
in reply to Darryl

Good, it worked.

1 like
Bab63
Bab63
in reply to Bab63

Donated half more to come. Thank you. Very grateful for this site.

dogstar1

Me, too. All our money went to Germany for Ac-225 (or so it seems). Nevertheless, this is a great service and you make an excellent point about all the support that breast cancer gets -- waaaay above prostate cancer. So we'll make a donation, even if not quite at the $100 level.

3 likes
Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to dogstar1

For that which you do I Pray it to return many benefits.

Nalakrats

4 likes
dogstar1
dogstar1
in reply to Nalakrats

Look at all the responses! What Nalakrats hath wrought!

2 likes
Lulu700
Lulu700
in reply to dogstar1

Did Germany work?

dogstar1
dogstar1
in reply to Lulu700

Yes and no. We knew it was a bit of a long shot; except for three vertebral lesions, my husband's expression of PSMA was at relatively low levels. To their credit, the folks at Heidelberg offered the treatment "reluctantly." Given that the option was surgery to remove the lesions, we decided it was worth the risk. That said, we have been in correspondence with people for whom the treatment was successful. Like much else associated with prostate cancer, results can be quite individual.

2 likes
Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to dogstar1

NO 2 THE SAME. I my opinion it will take a breakthru, in Immunology, where the T cells look at cancer as a bacteria, that must be eliminated, and gobbled up. We are not there yet, but there are over 3100 immunology agents in test right now world-wide. 290 in trials, the rest in vitro, and in vivo with mice and rats--something is coming soon--but I CANNOT DEFINE SOON.

Nalakrats.

2 likes
Lisa7739

When I was first disagnosed I found this site and it helped me so much! I just donated my $100. Hoping everyone else will also. This site is important to so many. We must do what we can to keep it up and running. Safe travels to Florida!

3 likes
Hidden
Hidden

I've donated, but, it's nothing for what we will become, a real patient lobby, as everyone knows, healthcare is not customer driven...

3 likes
Darryl
DarrylAdministrator
in reply to Hidden

At 6,000 members and growing every day, we are already the largest Advanced Stage prostate cancer group in the world....by mid 2019, we should be large enough to carry a LOT of lobby style weight.

6 likes
Break60
Break60
in reply to Darryl

I stopped using HW after coming here.

1 like
Lulu700
Lulu700
in reply to Darryl

Hit congress with a big stick...

4 likes
Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to Hidden

Thanks anyway---By the way I was born 3 blocks from Yankee Stadium, as a young boy saw Joe DiMaggio play, Mel Ott play, Dickey, watched Berra come up, watched Mantle break in, I have seen all the Old N.Y. Yankee legends. I saw one of Mantles last games where he hit 3 home runs and what would have been an inside the park home run, but his legs would not carry him passed second base. I have seen many games at the Polo Grounds and at Ebbets Field, I have seen spring training and World Series games between Brooklyn and the Yankees in the 50's.

So Mr. NYMets----> I thank you for your donation, not as a baseball fan, but as a Cancer Patient.

Nalakrats

6 likes
Hidden
Hidden
in reply to Nalakrats

Oh, was born some near blocks east of the bridge, family settled in Flushing grounds, just a few 7th line hops to Shea Stadium, my time - Tom Seaver to Keith Hernandez.

Can still feel the taste of hot fresh bagels, bakery off Northern Boulevard...

Cheers

4 likes
Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to Hidden

You truly missed sitting in the Bleaches at Yankee Stadium for 50 cents: could go every summer day if my father let me.

Nalakrats

1 like
j-o-h-n
j-o-h-n
in reply to Hidden

I moved from The Bronx to Queens and lived in Flushing and rode the 7 train (the Oriental express). Nothing like NY bagels, it's all in water. (Mets... don't forget the Jets).

Good Luck, Good Health and Good Humor.

j-o-h-n Saturday 12/22/2018 2:39 AM EST

1 like
Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to j-o-h-n

I moved from the Bronx to Far Rockaway Queens 2 blocks from beach---Life Guarded at Beach 35th St.---Sam's Bar, best Knishes on the Boardwalk. They wrote the song for me---UNDER THE BOARDWALK---oh if we had digital camera's in those days!!!!

Nalakrats

j-o-h-n
j-o-h-n
in reply to Nalakrats

Rockaway Playland...and etc. Under the boardwalk eh? You must have had striped sunburn on your back...

j-o-h-n Saturday 12/22/2018 12:07 PM EST

1 like
Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to j-o-h-n

Under the boardwalk was for nights with the Blonds, Bedheads, Brunets, Raven Black haired 18-21 year olds. I would typically lose 20 lbs in the summer eating 4 meals a day. Now this could be fantasy, or it could be truth. You decide.

Nalakrats

1 like
j-o-h-n
j-o-h-n
in reply to Nalakrats

No reason not to believe you...You were a stud... Like the guy who opened the magic bottle and a genie came out and told him he had one wish. He wished he was a stud that got around in detroit. So she turned him into a snow tire.

j-o-h-n Saturday 12/22/2018 7:21 PM EST

1 like
j-o-h-n
j-o-h-n
in reply to Nalakrats

I also was born in "THE" Bronx... The south Bronx (160th and Trinity Avenue) and saw the Yankees play for free, courtesy of the PAL. Played in Macombs Park and knew the Grand Concourse very well. They say you can take the boy out of the Bronx but you can't take the Bronx out of the boy. Living in a Jewish/Irish neighborhood is where I learned to have a sense of humor. "Those were the days my friend, I thought they've never end".

BTW everyone please contribute as much as you can afford. <===<<< Thank you.

j-o-h-n Saturday 12/22/2018 2:33 AM EST

2 likes
Darryl
DarrylAdministrator
in reply to j-o-h-n

I spent the first few years of my life (though I have very few memories) living in the Belmont section of the Bronx, about two blocks away from the Bronx Zoo.

1 like
j-o-h-n
j-o-h-n
in reply to Darryl

You were lucky to have moved away... because the whole Bronx became a Zoo..

j-o-h-n Saturday 12/22/2018 12:00 PM EST

1 like
Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to Darryl

I loved that place in the late 40's and early 50's--still have Kodak pictures.

Nalakrats

2 likes
Lulu700
Lulu700
in reply to Nalakrats

Mickey mantle was a hero of mine..

1 like
Sunlight12

My Dad would love talking with you! Even though we are Red Sox fans here :) (sorry...kind of :)), he's a huge baseball fan and saw a game at the Polo Grounds in his youth, which he still talks about.

-Sunlight

Nalakrats

So he is about my age--I also saw games at Ebetts Field, where the Dodgers Played, in Brooklyn. But I was able to walk to Yankee Stadium--so guess where I went most of the time. Have him communicate to me on messenger of this site.

Nalakrats

1 like
Ran2599dy

Sent via my Schwab Charity Fund today

3 likes
Hidden
Hidden

I've been chosen from some unknown sourced power, to be of this group, let's form this force, I'm obviously commited!

4 likes
Hidden
Hidden

The PCa patients are the answer...

2 likes
Hidden
Hidden

Please create a new topic, this has Nalakrats image

Hidden
Hidden

Hey, I love you Nalakrats let's be open to all..

2 likes
YostConner

Thanks, Nalakrats. Will do.

2 likes
MichaelDD

For us who have huge debt, think about spending $20 on a haircut, and pray for one last vacation with their kids don't be disappointed. Not all of us are able give. Happy holidays and Florida vacation.

5 likes
gusgold
gusgold
in reply to MichaelDD

Nalakrats spends $35 for a haircut and leaves $100 tips...goes to FLA for 3 months and stays in a room costing $300 a day....I thought he was rich until I saw his pic in the post office...on the FBI 10 most wanted list for bank robberies and mugging Savation Army bell ringers during Christmas

3 likes
j-o-h-n
j-o-h-n
in reply to gusgold

sure beats being a chemist...and pays better too...

j-o-h-n Saturday 12/22/2018 2:48 AM EST

3 likes
Lulu700
Lulu700
in reply to j-o-h-n

Wtf,hahaha...Id bet That Nal made bank in his career. More power to th good man ...

1 like
monte1111
monte1111
in reply to gusgold

My chemo haircut didn't cost me a thing. They even threw in a full body hair removal for free. After a year and a half got another hair cut: $7 + $3 tip. Should need another hair cut in about a year. I donated when I got so many responses to my provenge question. Only half way to the $100 goal but give me time, I keep finding people who think I should give them a x-mas present. Friends and relatives are having kids by the dozens. I visited New York once. Went across the Brooklyn Bridge. Stopped and asked for directions. Couldn't understand a word the guy was saying. Maybe I was on the Jersey side. Merry X-mas/Holidays to all.

4 likes
Lulu700
Lulu700
in reply to monte1111

I once was a tourist and jumped in a yellow cab in Manhattan. Asked the guy to take me to the Empire State Building.. He didn’t know were it was ? and didn’t speak English. I jumped out at the first light. This is America . Land of immigrants ... Not one member of the original Manhattan tribe lives today.. If not native we are all immigrants.. Kids by the dozen.. ? Productive..take care..

1 like
monte1111
monte1111
in reply to Lulu700

Very funny. The guy we talked to was native New Yorker. Just talked english in a accent neither me or a friend could understand. My understanding is that the $24 in beads was given to a band of indians that were passing through. They said sure, you can have it, give us the beads, and they just moved on. The Manhattans were like "what happened". They were probably sitting around a fire in a teepee saying "Maybe we should build a wall."

2 likes
j-o-h-n
j-o-h-n
in reply to monte1111

The Manhattan tribe built a street downtown instead.

j-o-h-n Saturday 12/22/2018 7:28 PM EST7

2 likes
Lulu700
Lulu700
in reply to monte1111

Very funny.

j-o-h-n
j-o-h-n
in reply to monte1111

FYI

Jersey side is what New Yorkers call an opposite side strike in bowling. Brooklyn side is what Jerseyites call an opposite side strike in bowling. The guy you couldn't understand was trying to sell you the bridge. You didn't buy it, did you?

j-o-h-n Saturday 12/22/2018 7:34 PM EST

3 likes
Lulu700
Lulu700
in reply to gusgold

Can’t hold that against him...

1 like
Lulu700
Lulu700
in reply to MichaelDD

Brother I was unable to do so just three days ago. So I understand.. $100 is now like $1000 used to Beto us.. God bless you in Florida. Hope you have good health in the new year..

2 likes
MontyB
MontyB
in reply to MichaelDD

Nowadays I get all my haircuts at MDA. They are free there. I do leave a nice tip each time. Happy Holidays to all.

2 likes
kmack57

Done!

3 likes
bitittle

Nalakrats thanks for reminding us! Done $100 donated.

3 likes
Don_T

Sent. Sorry you had to ask twice. My oversight.

3 likes
GoBucks

I already made my contribution-your reminder is a good thing. $35 for a haircut?

4 likes
Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to GoBucks

Yep, included a Shampoo X-mas Tip, as I am off to Florida for the winter--And look my car of choice out of the Garage before retirement was my Corniche Rolls Royce, guys with Rolls' do not get 5 dollar haircuts.

Nalakrats

3 likes
GoBucks
GoBucks
in reply to Nalakrats

So that's how you Roll(s). Florida...gay gezundt.

2 likes
Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to GoBucks

wife made me give up the ride when I retired--today I am happy with my 14,000 dollar VERSA, but I am always on e-bay looking to maybe--get another--wife would divorce me--for sure if I did. but I did own 7 of them from 1972 to 2005.

Nalakrats

2 likes
Lulu700
Lulu700
in reply to Nalakrats

Who cares about haircuts. I just want to ride in the “ Corniche”. That’s a comfort on wheels. Have a great trip . Bond voyage

1 like
Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to Lulu700

It was the Rolls or the Wife--I chose wisely!

Nalakrats

2 likes
Lulu700
Lulu700
in reply to Nalakrats

Wise move.

1 like
dadeb

In memory of my Dad and the many others who have left us ~ I’m in for $100.00. Thank you all for the time, effort, support and information on this forum.

Debbie 🌷

3 likes
Lulu700
Lulu700
in reply to dadeb

Your his angel. Now ours also . Thank you...

3 likes
Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to dadeb

Yes I remember your Dad--lets Pray for those that still have DAD's with this disease, and make it thru an entire full life and to not be taken by this beast.

Nalakrats

3 likes
dadeb
dadeb
in reply to Nalakrats

Exactly 🌷 Thanks for all you do here. God bless.

2 likes
Psa73

Sorry been a little busy, I'm in. Happy Holidays.

2 likes
Schwah

I put in $20 already. But I’m

Putting in another $80 as requested. Great investment in my future.

$35 for a hair cut????? That has to include a bit of coloring huh ?

Schwah.

3 likes
whatsinaname
whatsinaname
in reply to Schwah

A fairly decent haircut here in Bombay along with a head massage (10 minutes) and a liberal tip costs me less than US$ 2/-

2 likes
Nalakrats

My Hair Stylist is saving for college! And cute also!

Nalakrats

1 like
j-o-h-n

2 rupees? Mumbai...

Well when I leave an Indian Hindu I put both my hands together and say "Youmuststay" and "Imustgo".

j-o-h-n Saturday 12/22/2018 7:40 PM EST

whatsinaname

I said US$2/- That is about INR 140/- at approx Rs.70=1 US$.

And, that is for a haircut and head massage lasting approx 45 minutes.

Hair cut, head wash, massage + tip.

Nalakrats

This is the USA, and we do give a Christmas bonus, to someone who takes care of me every month, and changes appointments to accommodate my schedule--so get off it--my last Rolls Royce cost in 1995, 295,000 dollars--you going to get it cheaper in Asia.

Nalakrats

whatsinaname

I frankly could not be less bothered what you paid or did not pay for your so -called haircut. I replied to schwah and j-oh-n, not to you. And trying to BRAG what you paid for your friggin' Rolls Royce is not becoming. But, that's you, for sure :-)

Of course, we get some things cheaper and better in India than you do in the US or Europe. That's one of the few perks of living in chaotic India :-)

Nalakrats

Sorry I upset you, and I am me. Imagine that.

whatsinaname

Since you seem to be quite content to be yourself and not even give your shameless bragging, not just on this issue, but on several others as well, a thought, I think it is futile to apologize. Apology not accepted. Topic closed as far I am concerned.

j-o-h-n

with a drink of chai?

Numestay I must go....

j-o-h-n Saturday 12/22/2018 11:59 PM EST

Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to Schwah

Shampoo, Special Rinse to enhance my gray color+ X-mas-bonus Tip.

Nalakrats

1 like
Lulu700

Great Call to arms Nal.. Just sent $100... two nights ago and 10 minutes after I read your your kind message to us, my wife sees $4400 deposited by SSDI for the last 4 months back payed. So yah $100 to Healthunlocked without question. Thanks for supporting the cause...Enjoy the fishin...

3 likes
bhr17
bhr17
in reply to Lulu700

Great to hear you got back on SSDI in only 4 months👍

1 like
Lulu700
Lulu700
in reply to bhr17

I’m shocked but elated ..Thank you...

dadeb
dadeb
in reply to Lulu700

Great news!

1 like
GFM887

Done

2 likes
podsart

This site is the best. Even my wife , who is also a great fan of the site, said as we are also packing to try to get to florida for winter, “don’t forget to donate $100 to this site”!

3 likes
Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to podsart

Where you staying--I leave tomorrow 8 AM for Ormond Beach.

Nalakrats

1 like
Ran2599dy
Ran2599dy
in reply to Nalakrats

We are leaving Jan 3rd for Hobe Sound, FL. Staying for 3 months

1 like
Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to Ran2599dy

I did not google map it--but what is it near--that I would know?

Nalakrats

Ran2599dy
Ran2599dy
in reply to Nalakrats

15 miles north of Jupiter, FL

1 like
Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to Ran2599dy

I am in Ormond Beach, just north of Daytona.

Nalakrats

podsart
podsart
in reply to Nalakrats

We are located in Hallandale Beach Fl. Looking at Googlemaps -- you are near Daytona Beach area (258miles) ,north of Orlando, quite far- about 4hr away from us. Too bad, would be great to meet you.

1 like
Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to podsart

Know Hallandale well--parents use to live there with the other Jews--you can go north 2 hours and i can drive south 2 hours--at 75 miles an hour each, on I-95---means a drive of 1 hr--45 min. each. A thought.

Nalakrats

podsart
podsart
in reply to Nalakrats

sounds good -- lets coordinate after we are there-- Do I need to drink Gator blood first?

Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to podsart

Bringing mine along--got 4 bottles packed.

Nalakrats

Rexwaterbury

I read the posts on this website before I get out of bed in the morning. Many of the things I have discovered here I have discussed with Dr Drake. Great website. Sent the $100. Thanks for the reminder.

Rex

2 likes
Nalakrats

Thanks--I am a Pca Advocate, not a raiser of donations--but felt it necessary to step up and ask. Thanks--Going back to being an advocate.

Nalakrats

2 likes
Darryl
DarrylAdministrator

You are brilliant at fundraising and advocacy...both go hand in hand. AND, your efforts are here are doing good. I hope MANY more people take up your call to action and donate...there will be LOTS of work to do in 2019, both in the USA and in the UK ... both will be seeing MAJOR changes to treatment availabilty and cost....with our growing size, we will be a force to be heard. Please donate! malecare.org/donate We've got work to do.

3 likes
dadeb
dadeb
in reply to Darryl

Keep up the good work. 2019 will bring more hope and options for everyone. Hopefully a cure.

2 likes
Break60

Agree! We learn a lot and help a lot here!

2 likes
Bill2544

My donation went in several months ago via our Schwab Charitable Fund. Nice job beating the drum to encourage support for this important effort! And thanks to you and others who consistently post such valuable contributions.

2 likes
Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to Bill2544

Thanks--appreciate your words.

Nalakrats

1 like
Balsam01

Donation sent!

2 likes
Northcaptain

All in ! no tax rebate as I'm Canadian but the value of the community is worth much more than this.

thanks

3 likes
karlsiller

I would but this disease is sucking me dry. So sorry.

3 likes
Lulu700
Lulu700
in reply to karlsiller

Hang in there baby! I’m in the same shape...

Nalakrats

Thanks well understood--appreciate the words back to us here. Have the best you can for the Holidays.

Nalakrats

EricE

Some of us are deep in the fight. Many of us are poor. I haven't had a $35 haircut since I was 20. To many of us. $100 is a bag of groceries, medication, house repairs. Here in the US, I can feel my middle-class existence sinking. In short, stow the disappointment. I'm trying.

2 likes
Lulu700
Lulu700
in reply to EricE

EricE, we don’t eat out and shave my head at home time to time.. Good to hear from you.. The guy in the middle always get screwed.. I saw that we work half our days for Uncle Sam. Hope you see some relief soon. Are you laying the bag -pipes at all.?

1 like
EricE
EricE
in reply to Lulu700

Yes. NOAA has been shuttered so my coworkers won't be paid until the Government unshutters. Laid it on a little heavy and ponied up $50. Yes. In fact, my Lupron holiday is over but I'm still walking up a storm and playing the bagpipes nearly every day. My partner and I are working up a new set for marching this summer! Had a big windstorm that took one of our trees so I played amazing grace as my nephew cut it into rounds we can split in the fall. Thank you Nalakrats for getting us off our ass. Go Mariners :)

2 likes
Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to EricE

Not everyone was able or could donate--very understandable. I was born in the poor section of the Bronx. Did not have my own bedroom until I was 18. Thanks for thinking of it, anyway.

Nalakrats

4 likes
Scmaggi1

$35 haircut? Mine is $16.

2 likes
Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to Scmaggi1

Big X-mas tip, as a present. OK!

Nalakrats

Scmaggi1
Scmaggi1
in reply to Nalakrats

OK, no panties in a wad.

Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to Scmaggi1

Nalakrats

j-o-h-n

Lucky you...you still have hair to cut... I walk into the local barber here for "a haircut" and he says to me "sorry no panhandling here"... I get no respect...

New York City and it's evolutionary changes... Years ago all the barbers were Italian now they are all Russians from Uzbekistan.

j-o-h-n Saturday 12/22/2018 12:56 PM EST

2 likes
Lulu700
Lulu700
in reply to j-o-h-n

I saw the one guy pan handling on Wall Street on his lunch hours from being a brocker and makes 100k a year from his lunch hour activities..

1 like
j-o-h-n
j-o-h-n
in reply to Lulu700

That was me...

j-o-h-n Saturday 12/22/2018 7:12 PM EST

1 like
Lulu700
Lulu700
in reply to j-o-h-n

U r my hero “ Tri-Pod..

j-o-h-n
j-o-h-n
in reply to Lulu700

and U r mine " Kick-Stand...

Merry Christmas...

j-o-h-n Monday 12/24/2018 8:26 PM EST

1 like
Lulu700
Lulu700
in reply to j-o-h-n

And a ho ho happy new year to In NY..

j-o-h-n
j-o-h-n
in reply to Lulu700

and a ha ha happy new year to you in zona...

j-o-h-n Monday 12/24/2018 8:57 PM EST

1 like
tkalaf

Just sent donation.

Happy Holidays to All of You!!

2 likes
Garbonzeaux

Done, $100

Thanks for the reminder Nal

- A fellow chemist and brother in PCa

3 likes
Nalakrats

X----C-O-CH2-T-H-A-N-K-S

Nalakrats

1 like
Darryl
DarrylAdministrator
in reply to Nalakrats

PayPal is now setup for PayPal and Credit Card donations, worldwide! The Credit Card system we had before is also active. Same page. malecare.org/donate Thanks for encouraging this!

Darryl
DarrylAdministrator

PayPal is now a DONATE option. malecare.org/donate You can now donate using your PayPal account, Credit Card or by a paper check sent through the mail. PayPal accepts currencies from all over the world. Thank you for supporting our Malecare Advanced Prostate Cancer community!

dbrooks_h

Rats, your right

2 likes
4tran4

Thanks for the reminder Nalakrats. This site (and particularly posts from experts like you) helped me cope and ask the right questions to plan my treatment when I felt alone and in great despair after learning my diagnosis. My financial contribution was long overdue.

1 like
Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to 4tran4

Thank You

Nalakrats

Hidden
Hidden

Have not heard from Tall Allen here, are you supportive of this place?

Did you announce your support?

Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to Hidden

I did notice an extreme quietness--maybe he is in a X-mas vacation.

Nalakrats

Tub111

I so wish to say we could donate right now, but with our current situation we cannot afford to do so. $100 covers 5 days of hospital parking and with the unknown amount of time I may be headed there and no visible income in the near future...

Please accept our apology, as this forum has been invaluable to us in our short time here. I will donate when funds are not so tight.

Wishing you all a peaceful, fun filled memorable Christmas wherever you are.

Sheri (wife, caregiver, cheerleader)

Chris - my rock, my fighter, my everything

2 likes
Lulu700
Lulu700
in reply to Tub111

We’re praying for Chris.. Please dear Lord , have mercy him ,you and on your family... Scott & Shahrnoosh... 🙏

Nalakrats

No apologies needed, many here are strapped with high medical co-pays. like 3,000 for Xtandi and Zytiga, plus other costs--like parking at a hospital. Praying right here and right now for Chris.

curt504

Click the Blue "Donate" button on this page: malecare.org/thankyou-2/

1 like
curt504

To help, it took me awhile to search: Click the Blue "Donate" button on this page: malecare.org/thankyou-2/

1 like
Darryl
DarrylAdministrator

There is a Blue Donate button and a Yellow PayPal button on malecare.org/donate Thank you very much indeed for your support and generosity!!!

Flydoggy

Done, thanks for the prompt. Merry Christmas all!

1 like
Rdr2000

I’m new to site but overwhelmed by the people and their participation(especially yourself). I just processed my donation and bless all.

Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to Rdr2000

Pray you stay here for as long as you need.

Nalakrats

Apollo123

Hi just donated from the UK using paypal. Thanks for all the good work this site does. 👍

Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to Apollo123

Thank you from the UK. Hope you guys get your Brexit done. Happy New Year!

Nalakrats

Baddawg

This is vital to keeping abreast of each other’s progress. Please open your wallets so we can support this cause!

Marc_ee

Hey, just donated $100 as these blogs have given me so much information and hope. I just wish I'd found it sooner.

Nalakrats
Nalakrats
in reply to Marc_ee

Thank you!

Nalakrats

You may also like...