Advanced Prostate Cancer
6,367 members6,158 posts

Darryl's Request For Donations To Continue Malecare's Good Works. Or What We Use Here HealthUnlocked

I suggested with 5,500 members give or take we all forego one family out dinner and make a 100 dollar Donation. This would raise a Half a Million Dollars.

Well I am not taking my Wife out this weekend, and I made my Donation. How many can follow me. I have over 200 regular followers, that would be a nice start.

Think about it.

Nalakrats

40 Replies
oldestnewest

You got it....wrote the check, in the envelope, out tomorrow...This forum is worth it for the information and moral support that it provides against this evil monster....

May they find a cure soon....

4 likes

Done. $100 as the Lord PROVIDES fellowship, knowledge, humor, encouragement, hope, wisdom, direction and a whole lot of LOVE and understanding in my world where very few understand.

Kathie

Love you all my brothers and sisters.

And press on regardless.

3 likes

I value the support and info here, I gave $100 on Giving Tuesday via Facebook

3 likes

Thanks

Nalakrats

3 likes

Can the donate URLs be posted? I searched healthunlocked and found no support link.,.

1 like

Go to Darryl Administrator---and you will find his initial post

3 likes
3 likes

Done $100. Worth every penny

4 likes

Paid US$100 by Credit Card. This board is really superb.

Tall_Allen is amazing. I am forever in debt.

And, Nalakrats may have just given me the best advice of all. To look into gene mapping as a way to target the cancer precisely. Thank you, Nalakrats.

Thank you, Darryl. Thank you, everyone.

Btw, I am still taking my wife out this weekend and for Christmas as well :-) Not sacrificing that :-)

5 likes

I made a donation and my company will be matching it. Thank you, Malecare and HealthUnlocked!

5 likes

Done..... $100. Thanking ALL from my heart for guidance, knowledge, compassion, love, tears and laughs 💗 And In Loving Memory of so many who have helped, cared, valued and loved so many here before they left the earth 💖 Love to all 💗

I must be really cheap lol.... that's about 6 family meals out for us ;)

🌼Jackie

6 likes

Thanks for the prompting brother Nalakrats. Merry Christmas, and hope you have as much success fishing! 😘

5 likes

We're in....and so thankful to be able to contribute to the continuation of the support, encouragement, compassion and sage advice that this group offers. Good health and the blessings of Christmas to all, now and throughout the coming year. Love and Hugs!

5 likes

In $100. Very worthy cause

4 likes

$100 - done! Thanks, Darryl, for the hard work and support you provide to all of us throughout the year!

Nalakrats - thank you for the prompt...and for your contributions to all of us!

Happy Holidays, everyone!

James

3 likes

This site is prostate cancer's kryptonite. It's strength and information that cannot be found anywhere else. I'm thankful I found it and thankful to support.

Ron

6 likes

Great post, sent $200. via credit card...

Cheers!

5 likes

Will be sending a $100.

Thanks Nalakrats and everyone else for your support and help.

Randy

4 likes

Done! Thanks for the reminder.

4 likes

Already IN for $150. This is a unique site, and I greatly appreciate and learn from the information so generously shared. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

5 likes

As I posted before I contributed $50.00 twice. It took me two tries to pick the money out of the Salvation Army's Christmas appeal bucket when the guy turned around to polish his bell. Him and noxon and his Ho Ho Ho, that'll teach him. I'm gonna take my wife to Costco's for dinner.

Good Luck, Good Health, Good Humor and Good Holidays.

j-o-h-n Friday 12/21/2018 6:05 PM EST

6 likes

🤣🤣🤣

3 likes

What a gent!

2 likes

One more member in. Where else can we get so much useful info.

Doug

3 likes

I'm in for $50 . Thanks Nalakrats.

1 like

Thank you Sir!

Nalakrats

1 like

Another $200 here. The posts by you and others with great knowledge of the latest developments have been critical to my decision-making in this journey we are on. This is a farewell gift because I will be taking a break from receiving these posts. Right now, my PSA and mets both are undetectible following chemo + ADT, and as long as this persists, I plan to live my life thinking of those pesky remaining cells as little as possible. I fully expect to be back at a later date, but for now, all I can say is thank you, thank you, thank you.

2 likes

Enjoy the vacation--mine has run 12 months now.

Nalakrats

Have a blast wcochranbond! :)

I did exactly that. This is an important site for everyone and it needs to be kept going for all our benefits. It has been invaluable to me. I encourage anyone who can donate to donate whatever you can.

Thanks you.

1 like

Done. Thank you for the prompt Nalakrats, and thank you Darryl for all you do.

Very grateful for all of the wisdom and kindness here.

Best to everyone during the holidays!

1 like

Very good idea Nalakrats😀

Very good idea Nalakrats😀

I'm going to make a $100 donation right now. May I suggest that Malecare sets up a Paypal option? That'll make it easier for a lot of folks to just click a few buttons without getting out the wallet, card, etc. on the spot.

1 like

PayPal Is an option. Please look at malecare.org/donate

Hi, Darryl.

Sorry I missed that. The yellow button above the credit card lineup just says "Donate" and doesn't show the Paypal logo on my screen. All I saw were the credit card choices, so I just donated that way.

Thanks here’s a direct link. paypal.com/donate/?token=R4...

I donated $100.00 yesterday. Thanks everyone.

1 like

Hello Nalakrats. As soon as I finish typing this I will donate $100 as you suggest. I won't forego the dinner though. Best regards, Harry_B

Thank you--you will be blessed somehow!

Nalakrats

You may also like...