Advanced Prostate Cancer
5,193 members4,853 posts

Best Adjuvants for Prostate Cancer

The best adjuvants to discuss with your physician to fight prostate cancer are:

Casodex (bicalutamide) - a prescription drug that normally you become resistant to unless you take it with highly purified isosilybin B.

Isosilybin B - You should take this in a highly purified form for best effect but it is available over-the-counter in Life Extension's European Milk Thistle Extract. Androgen blocker that you DO NOT develop resistance to and that has synergistic effects with other androgen blockers like Casodex.

4-MU (4-methyl-umbelliferone) - Available over-the-counter throughout Europe and cost about $4 for a month's supply. This drug will NOT lower your PSA BUT it will BLOCK metastasis to the bones. I have declassified copies of medical studies done in several concentration camps in Germany during the war where purified Isosilybin B and 4-MU were given to prisoners and officers who had prostate cancer that had metastasis to their bones and in numerous studies and 100% of patients had complete remission of all cancer. These studies can be found in the recently declassified Paper Clip documents. And there is an obscure reference in these papers suggesting that Adolf Hitler may have had this treatment. And we now know from declassified FBI documents recently that Hitler escaped Germany and lived to be at least 70. America should have searched for Hitler, and when found, have executed him.

8-prenylnaringenin (8-PN) - This compound is available over-the-counter and is 50 times stronger than estradiol BUT, unlike estradiol, blocks prostate cancer, breast cancer, and colon cancer.

WHEN YOU ARE DIAGNOSED WITH PROSTATE CANCER YOU MUST HAVE YOUR PROSTATE REMOVED -- find a physician that has done over 4,000 procedures using the DaVinci Device BUT make sure that doctor is using the new modified DaVinci Device--The company making the DaVinci device was sued because these devices left laignant prostate tissue behind--check the list of class action lawsuits if you had your prostate removed using DaVinci and later your PSA started rising. The newer devices have something added to prevent this and maybe another reader will expand on this topic.

DISCUSS WITH YOUR DOCTOR about your immediately taking the following compounds:

Casodex (bicalutamide)

Isosilybin B -( Life Extension's European Milk Thistle Extract.)

4-MU (4-methyl-umbelliferone)

8-prenylnaringenin (8-PN)

60 Replies
oldestnewest

Sorry - I HAVE to ask...is this "fake news"?

NO. You can just Google it and all of the compounds I mentioned are well known in terms of their safety in humans..

1 like

Agreed. I was reading with enthusiasm until the sentence that Hitler escaped Germany and lived until age 70.

1 like

I didn't know that.

1 like

I'll appreciate if you could post bibliography to back up all these extraordinary assertions. Thanks.

I had my prostate removed and then my PSA rose after it was removed... I took Isosilybin B and the other compounds I mentioned and I still take all of then except the Casodex for the 6 6 years and my PSA for the last 6 years has been <.01.

2 likes

We appreciate you sharing your personal response to those supplements, but many of us here are looking for science-based research before making decisions about using any products. So if you could include links to those with your post it would be helpful.

It's hard to draw any conclusions from very small sample sizes such as one person so you will see skeptiscism here without more evidence.

But I'm really happy these supplements are working for you.

Just have to point out there are many, many people who have their prostates removed and have undetectable PSA readings for 10 years or more without any supplements.

5 likes

While I understand your thinking on which compounds to consider taking my approach is very different. After I finished medical school, I decided to go into business instead of practicing medicine. My background is biochemistry and when I was diagnosed I was not about to wait for "science" to discover what works and what doesn't. The main problem with supplements is that 95% are anti-coagulants and can cause bleeding--like Omega-3's which can cause you to bleed to death.

I evaluate the safety first of a compound and that is my major concern. 4-MU is Hylauronic acid blocker known for over 100 years... it causes contractions of the gall bladder and some people can be allergic to it--but it can bock metastasis that that makes it significant. I am not suggesting anyone just try it but rather to discuss it with their physician since it is a compound that has been used for 2 centuries and its safety is well known.

The key is to look at the safety data on any compound you are considering. Most of the compounds being looked at today in mice have been used in humans for treating things other than cancer and so they have data on their safety. For me, as long as it is relatively safe and might--I say might---extend my life then I am going to consider it. I always tell people to find a doctor they can talk to about trying adjuvants that might help. Once you are diagnosed with prostate cancer you will be fighting it until the day you die. I go every 3 months for a PSA test and each time I go I am always expecting the worse... but I am sure you know what I mean.

4-MU has been tested in hums in Germany from 1936 to 1944. You can find the studies on hundreds of humans in the declassified Paper Clip documents. We brought over 9,000 German scientists and doctors to America and the war records of those Germans were changed to avoid prosecution. Those doctors we brought from Germany were the same doctors in the camps that did the studies.

If isosilybin actually worked from those old studies guys would be using it. When the studies on 4-MU came out even the author said not to use it....It does NOT WORK...hundreds of guys odered 4-MU from France where it is sold as a supplement...it either did not work or made the PCa far worse. The poster Dr. Mengle (maxlifespan) posts this garbage about every 4 months

Gus

3 likes

Your comments show your ignorance. A month's supply of 4-MU costs $4 so no pharmaceutical company will market it. The people who may have tried it would first need to have their disease classified before you can make any intelligent comments about their success. My guess is that most people use the their PSA score as a measure of whether or not it works and 4-MU does NOT lower the PSA score. 4-MU blocks the formation of hylauronic acid and its ability to do this in humans has been known for over 100 years. And high levels of hylauronic acid is a known cause of causing metastasis of many forms of cancer including prostate.

People should do their own research on 4-MU and read the extensive literature on 4-MU and not listen to your uninformed comments.

so what you are saying is 100 year old supplement stops cancer metastasis....the holy grail...throw away xtandi - apalutamide - darolutamide - chemo - zytiga - keytruda - the cure was here all along...first of all mengle you are a quack trying to get guys to go to your website...stick to trying to bring back hitler to life and get lost. There is not one double blind study demonstrating this works in humans...the crap is not $4.00 a bottle but more like $40...hundreds of guys ordered 4-mu from france...the FDA has kept it out of the U.S. for a reason..it is dangerous in high doses...no one was able to stop metastasis and in a lot of guys the PCa became more aggressive leading to mCRPCa. His real agenda is to get views on his website and every time someone clicks on an ad he gets paid..it's called pay per click...some of the info up there is legit and mengle peddles the info hoping viewers click on the ads. You can make hundreds of thousands a month in income. Go up to his site and read the info..just don't click on any ads.

Gus

maxlifespan.com/

3 likes

also do not click on anything because you will be adding tracking bots and viruses to your computer. All the supplements listed have been discussed up here by Patrick, Nalakrats, and others. Mengle lurked up here to make up the list then googled each one for what seems like an intelligent description.. notice on his post here he states "you must have an RP" that is because that was just discussed and the consensus was to have an RP

1 like

What are you talking about? I NEVER said any of things you are claiming I said--people can read what I said and see that you are talking nonsense. I don't know anything about any "Mengle" and there was no mention of any "Mengle" in any of the government documents I read. In the 1930s and 1940s the chemists in Germany were prolific and published a large volume of work. My background is chemistry and physics and when I lived in New York City I would go to the world famous Chemists Club Library in Manhattan and read the works of many of the greatest chemists in the world, many of whom were Jewish. There was no "clinical testing" as we know it today. Chemists would send physicians a compond and doctors would try it on their patients. So when I was diagnosed with prostate cancer I turned to the German chemical literature where I found dozens of compounds the German chemists and physicians experimented with to treat prostate. Since there were no "double blind" studies in those days it would be impossible to draw any conclusions about whether or not any of those compounds "worked." Unlike the false comments you make, I never stated that anything "cures" cancer. However I looked at the most interesting of those compounds and at whether or not they were relatively safe to take.

I do research in medicine and other areas of science and over the years I made a lot of contacts. A few years ago some of the Operation Paper Clip documents that were declassified by the United States. You can obtain your own copy through a Freedom of Information request since the Government doesn't publish this material. The material is controversial because our government falsified the war records of over 9,000 (not 7,000 as the government earlier claimed) war criminals because they felt that America needed their knowledge for the military reasons.

What fascinated was that doctors in the concentration experimented on both the prisoners and the guards with thousands of compounds to treat a wide variety of diseases. This was unethical to say the least and these doctors, if you can call them that, should have been shot in my opinion for what they did. In those records I found many compounds, including 4-MU and Isosilybin B (highly purified).

I have NEVER suggested that anybody take any compound... what I have said is that these compounds should be discussed with your physician to see if your physician thinks it is worth taking one or more of these drugs. The key issue for any person and their physician is the safety record and LD50 of these drugs.

The compound 4-MU has been used throughout Europe for well over 100 years to treat a variety of medical problems. It is plant derived so some people can have a severe allergic reaction to it and it causes severe contractions of the gall bladder in some individuals. What has been known chemically for over 100 years is that it blocks hylauronic acid synthesis and it is also a known fact that blocking hylauronic acid synthesis is one of the main areas of research in finding ways to treat and block metastasis of a variety of cancers.

I NEVER STATED THAT 4-MU CURES PROSTATE CANCER -- I HAVE NO IDEA IF IT IS OF ANY VALUE AT ALL... HOWEVER, it is relatively safe and it blocks hylauronic acid synthesis in humans which is well established in the literature which I know is involved in blocking metastasis of cancer in general.

I have no idea what gusgold is talking about in his absurd and paranoid comments and this is my last response to his inane comments.

mengele now you are saying you have no idea if 4-MU has any value at all, but on your website you state "4-MU is 100% effective in stopping PCa metastasis to the bone". You keep bringing up the German doctors who experimented on Jewish subjects which led to the development of your so called cancer cures. You say you read these secret research papers. You also state Hitler is still alive and many of these concentration camp doctors are now in the U.S., and the U.S. Government is hiding the fact. Mengele I have read some of your postings praising Hitler and stating the Jews were ideal subjects for research because, although they were "sub human," according to you, the research led to many cancer breakthroughs because the research was not based on mice.

Gus

Your referring to me as "mengle" is insulting, rude and uncalled for... I do not support the actions of doctors in the concentration camps in any way... what they did was horrible and unethical.

Thanks Gus. I did check out the maxlifespan website. One of the most interesting things I found there is the ad for "80 amazing patents for anti-gravity, tesla and UFOs" One of my hobbies is anti-gravity machines, but please don't share that with anyone. My neighbors think I'm nuts already. There's a lot of good stuff there if anyone is inetested in that sort of thing. Right now, I'm doing a lot of anti-gravity experiments in my garage. My big concern is potential damage if my garage starts lifting and the rest house doesn't. I did manage to lift my car up high enough to do an oil change, but used some jacks as a back up in case we lost power.

2 likes

Maxlifespan,

Dear chap,

Please stop this.

You are like a christian, all faith and no substance.

If you read data that confirms your beliefs you are a zealot.

Try exploring data that confounds your views.

If it sounds too good to be true it probably is, but not always.

Look at Keytruda.

My 91 year old uncle with lung adenocarcinoma, has had a "miraculous" improvement in health over 2 years (with no prayers)

His niece, my sister, died 4 months after diagnosis with the same cancer.

If I hear the "supplement " answer I feel angry and homicidal.

Lucky that in Australia we have no guns so fortunately for the easy answer exponents I have time to calm down.

I am siting at this PC with thoracic spine ache from I am not sure what.

It could be the large number of mets in all my vertebrae, or it could be as a result of the weights I did in the gym this morning.

Life is complex and so are the solutions to cancer or other disease.

Don't please use glib statements like "high levels of hylauronic acid is a known cause of causing metastasis of many forms of cancer including prostate."

It is not "known"

Hyaluronic acid (HA; conjugate base hyaluronate), also called hyaluronan, is an anionic, nonsulfated glycosaminoglycan distributed widely throughout connective, epithelial, and neural tissues. It is unique among glycosaminoglycans in that it is nonsulfated, forms in the plasma membrane instead of the Golgi apparatus, and can be very large, with its molecular weight often reaching the millions.[2] One of the chief components of the extracellular matrix, hyaluronan contributes significantly to cell proliferation and migration, and may also be involved in the progression of some malignant tumors.[3]

The average 70 kg (154 lb) person has roughly 15 grams of hyaluronan in the body, one-third of which is turned over (degraded and synthesized) every day.[4] Hyaluronic acid is also a component of the group A streptococcal extracellular capsule,[5] and is believed to play a role in virulence.

This is from Wikipedia.

Please, please, don't pedal easy answers and conspiracy rubbish.

Having bad disease is tough,

decisions about treatment are tougher.

Help, don't preach.

Ric

4 likes

You are a joke... you quote Wikipedia? Seriously? So you get your information from Wikipedia which would make you ridiculous.

I won't waste my time responding to your statements from created by uneducated people who upload to Wikipedia which has been successfully sued for fraud.

If any readers would like to read the research done during WWII by Nazi doctors simply make a freedom of information request with 4-MU and Operation Paper Clip and you can get a copy of the research and you and your physician can review.

I personally think these doctors were despicable for what they did and that is why I haven't posted the documents myself because I would get absurd criticism from individuals like yourself who get their so-called facts from crap like Wikipedia.

Also, in the studies I read, the subjects were given combinations of agents and the most common was 4-MU, Isosilybin B (purified), and bicalutamide. There was reported in men give bicalutamide and Isosilybin B a dramatic synergistic effect in causing gynecomastia. Each person needs to do their own research and provide that material to their physicians to help decide the best treatment for that person. Your inane comments help nobody.

Max,

I strongly disagree with your view of Wikipedia. There is some false information there, but there is a huge amount of knowledge and a major effort by editors and users to purge or fix bad data. If you see something that you know to be wrong, you can edit the document yourself to fix it, or at least post a report in the "talk" page for that entry. I think Wikipedia is superior to most of the private websites that post whatever they want with no independent review by others as is found in the Wikipedia.

If you don't feel you can post the relevant Paper Clip documents directly, please post them in a message to me by clicking the "Chat" button, or if you like, I'll send you my email address and you can send them directly to me.

Thank you.

Thanks.

I have mentioned a number of compounds that may be helpful as adjuvants and, in every case, I have done so people have talk to their physicians about these compounds. People should NOT try to treat themselves. But people should look for compounds that may help and discuss those with their physicians.

1 like

Mengele I am interested in purchasing your Wild Workout Exercise Program described on your website. You state you developed this "secret" program after watching Gorilla's workout and how Gorillas build their massive muscles. I would also purchase Hitler's Secret Prostate Cancer Cure. You state Hitler is still alive using an Anti-Aging Protocol developed by German scientists using Jews as test subjects and your Maxlifespan program is based on your pal Hitler's protocol. I am tired of going to the beach and having the guys who followed your Gorilla program kick sand in my face and get all the girls..My bet is Hitler and his research scientists are hiding out in your basement and helped you develop the anti-gravity machine and your maxlifespan protocol. Picture of Mengele at a family barbecue below.

cdn.images.dailystar.co.uk/...

Gus

2 likes

Megele...how can I get one of your anti-gravity machines you built, to raise your car, so you can change the oil. You also state you have developed a flying saucer based on this research. You should use your saucer to travel to Mars...according to The National Enquirer the Martians have developed a cure for PCa. Let us know what the Martian scientists have developed...this would be more useful than the old studies done by your pal Hitler.

Gus

Gus, I'm almost there with the anti-gravity machine, but we should probably be discussing this in private. A lot of the anti-gravity secrets are patented so we have to be careful. I can help you out with this, but you're going to need a particle accelerator and a 50,000 amp service for your house. Don't worry about the particle accelerator, I've made plans for mine that I'm willing to share (for a small fee).

Sorry, but I might have mistated things in the last post. The anti-gravity machine I'm using still does require the "assistance" of regular floor jacks (these are fairly cheap). But they really don't do anything other than provide a "safety" backup. I have to laugh at myself here, anti-gravity technology is about as unsafe as it gets! I often find myself relieved when it doesn't work.

That's all I want to say in public at this point. I'm really sticking my neck out here.

2 likes

Aren't you forgetting about the need for a flux capacitor? I might have one in my junk drawer.

1 like

Aren't flux capacitors used for time travel? That's something else I'm working on in my garage though I'm really running out of space. The antigravity project is taking up most of my garage. I'm using a cyclotron to conserve space because quite frankly, a 4 mile long linear accelerator doesn't exactly fit in a standard two car garage!

Oh and for anyone else considering making one of these, keep in mind that ANY loose conection on the 50,000 amp service panel could burn down the entire neighborhood.

1 like

I am not wasting my time responding to you antisemitic and racist comments.

mengele just sent me an early childhood pic of him and his pal Hitler.

Gus

i.pinimg.com/736x/04/81/ec/...

1 like

So you are a Neo-Nazi? I knew your opinion were pro Nazi... you should be ashamed.

Mengele...you posted the pic below for your Hitler's oven service and anti-gravity machine repair

i.pinimg.com/736x/8a/56/3b/...

I must admit, this sure is a change of pace, and from the outside looking in, quite entertaining. Feels pretty good and hope everyone got to blow off a little steam which always feels good. During Lupron/Chemo, I'm convinced peanut M&M's boosted the effect!

2 likes

You sound like one cool Texan... my favorite thing to go with my chemo is those Mint Oreo Cookies.... mmmm

WTF AND MORE WTF.

I've read the above posts to my blow up doll....Her reaction was "shut up handsome and let's keep on dancing".

Good Luck and Good Health.

j-o-h-n Tuesday 03/13/2018 12:49 PM EDT

2 likes

LMAO. More jokes please!

Hitler living until age 70? Um, I don't think that buttresses your credibility on your other claims. My local senator would label you a 'wacko bird', sir.

I guess you can' read English? I didn't claim that Hitler lived to be 70... that was what the F.B.I. published. So go take it up with the F.B.I.... I guess you think the FBI has no credibility?

You really want an answer to that question?

1 like

If you didn't believe it, why would you even mention it?

mengele who is the guy in the pic below photographed at a family reunion that was held in your backyard.

Gus

1.bp.blogspot.com/-aBb0Nhik...

I don't respond to you disgusting antisemitism and racial remarks. People like yourself disgust me... go join your lover Hitler.

To everyone posting here... we are all in the same boat... looking for ways to fight prostate cancer. My opinion is this: I am not willing to leave whether I live or die up to any doctor... I will do my best to look for anything that may help me extend my life for the sake of my family. I recognize that most people will simply be happy trusting that their doctor is God and has all the answers. Not all doctors are the same and it takes some looking to find a doctor who actually cares whether you live or die.

1 like

mengele we are not all in the same boat...below is a pic of mengele (seated) with his pal Hitler on a German U-Boat. Both mengele (maxlifespan) and Hitler follow Hitler's anti-aging protocol

wpmedia.news.nationalpost.c...

I don't know what kind of "boat" you are in but I doubt it's the same one I'm in. My boat is taking on water and I'm really concerned about keeping my head from going under. I don't have the luxury of screwing around with unproven nonsense while my boat is sinking.

1 like

The literature has a lot of unproven compounds... that may in 5 years from now be found to help... but who can wait. Each person must decide for themselves how to fight bcak... for me, as long as the compound is relatively safe and is NOT an anti-coagulant, then if it worked on mice I might try it. In my case, I have nothing to lose but my life so I want to give myself any chance I can... I wish you only the best my freind.

2 likes

I enjoyed reading the content you have listed but what's with that website of yours? Are you partners with the Monkeyman? Are you hard up for cash? I could host your website on a linux box in my basement for $10/yr or take it offsite for $10/month. The ads that I have to surf through are reminiscent of porn or warez sites that are out for clicks. I feel you have a great deal of helpful content for people to research further but the site needs to be revamped in order to be considered reputable.

I never heard of "Monkeyman." And I built 60 of Microsoft's most profitable websites for Microsoft. I program in every computer language and made millions in software. So, thanks but no thanks.

That's about as believable as some of your other claims.

2 likes

So you’re a multimillionaire and a brilliant software engineer and this is the web site you’ve created?

If you wanted to help on this site, why couldn’t you have posted all of your research here for us to read instead of taking us to that crapper?

1 like

mengele for a multimillionaire software developer your bathroom needs remodeling

thecrimemag.com/wp-content/...

also spend some of your millions on cleaning up your kitchen

pic of mengele's houskeeper who comes in once a month

i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/201...

2 likes

Well this discussion certainly livened up my day,you reminded me to take the cosudex & milk thistle. Thanks for the info & good luck with it

1 like

I also found value in the contents of the post. The method of delivery, not so much.

Hope things are well with you and your daughter.

Thank you ITCandy, yes this post has taught me patience & to appreciate there are so many others worse off than me but also learning about this desease & its treatments that you would not find any where else.

2 likes

Lets keep focused and not go off on these tangents. We have enough to deal with.

1 like

You are correct in one way but maybe people here do need to let off some steam? I have animosity against anyone on this site...

I agree. We should stay focused on proven treatments or at least treatments that are in clinical trials.

Alternatives to treatment are an unnecessary distraction, especially for those of us who serious, life-threatening disease.

Dr. Mengele you are right...here is a quote from your best buddy " As a man changes his own nature,so does the attitude of the world change toward him"...good luck with your ant--gravity machine

Gus

s-i.huffpost.com/gen/772999...

Any treatment needs to be considered especially for those with serious illness--even those untested treatments. you sound like a quitter you gives up instead of fighting... you should keep your ignorant and racist anti-Semitic views to yourself.

1 like

Mengele...you are the one stating you are working with nazi doctors who came to the U.S...you said your maxlifespan was designed to keep hitler alive..you said you are now working with hemler and goebbels to devlop a prostate treatment you call HPCC (Hitlers Prostate Cancer Cure)

Hello Maxlifespan, I appreciate the information that you have provided. I have come across the phytochemicals you mentioned but have not investigated them thoroughly - I will do so in the near future. Your position and recommendations are reasonable. I have been investigating diindolylmethane (DIM) and sulforaphane (derived from glucoraphanin). DIM appears to behave like enzalutamide and it appears to have slowed the rise of my PSA for the last 5+ months. Have you investigated these phytochemicals? Phil

1 like

You may also like...