Advanced Prostate Cancer
7,140 members β€’ 7,128 posts

Warning -A lot of you guys ask Dr.Nalakrats to devise a supplement protocol

I tracked Nalakrats down to talk to him in person and I just threw away my BIRM (Gator Blood). Nalakrats daughter, who is now in protective custody, says he was fairly normal before drinking a bottle of Gator Blood s day. Below is a pic I took of Nalakrats to add urgency to my warning.

Gus

s3.amazonaws.com/gag.post.i...

11 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Thanks for the funnies Gusgold lol πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Why did you throw it away? It looks like it is working pretty well.

Gus, are you getting worried if to many of us start Birm, the supply will dry up ,like it did last time. Haha

Gusgold, I appreciate you throwing an occasional post to make us laugh, but as newbie to this forum, sometimes I get confused and didn't know if you are serious or not when posting about Nalakrats. For example, is Nalakrats a real MD? Please provide a cue, perhaps the first word should be "joke" or some other keywords. Thanks.

LOL

Pity there is not a thumbs down icon for your posts. Ease up buddy. I for one have had a very positive result from BIRM. Your piss taking is getting monotonous.

2 likes

What is BIRM?

1 like

Well, if you are what you eat, I'm part cougar, part, crocodile, part alligator and part rattlesnake. All of which were delicious, by the way. Don't know if that proves anything, though.

you have nothing to worry about...a stegosaurus does not die from cancer only a tyrannosaurus

Keep the humor coming... laughter is the best medicine...

Good Luck and Good Health.

j-o-h-n Thursday 03/08/2018 5:05 PM EST

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜

You may also like...