Advanced Prostate Cancer
4,318 members4,153 posts

Nalakrats Protocols

I just had an appointment with the Doc who performed Nalakrats RP. I told the Doc I was considering following Nal's anti-cancer protocol, at which time the Doc shook his head and pointed out a picture of Nalakrats being prepped for surgery. After I looked at Nal's picture below, I threw out his book "How I beat PCa with 37 supplements an 9 Coffee Enema's per day.

img.izismile.com/img/img3/2...

17 Replies
oldestnewest

gusgold you have now made me famous all over the world. I hope I survive the surgery, it does not look good for the home team. But I got one more trick up my sleeve. It is Hydrogen Peroxide IV's followed by 30 minute sessions in a Hyper -Bariatric Oxygen capsule.

I am sure you will get a new picture of me that shows some improvement---but I will need to go to Costa Rica, to get cost effective dental implants.

Don't forget to drink the gator blood tonight, before your mother tucks you in.

Nalakrats

3 likes

Lol

Will you be intending to utilise the hydrogen peroxide internally as well as externally?

Good luck.

1 like

Not intending either, at present, know it is available--By Homeopaths, for IV infusion, and can also be taken internally if food grade----there are exacting protocols---But not under consideration at this time.

Nalakrats

I need the dentista’s nombre in CR ? Check out the howlers while I’m at it!

Dr. Cavallini--Marcos--first name--Find his clinic by going to Dental Implants In Costa Rica,

He will show up with a 800 number, one # for Florida, and is advocate # in California.

Going rates--Implants 600 a tooth, or post, 400 for crowns--they put you up at their property, feed you breakfast--Pick you up at airport--but you pay to get back to airport.

They have over 35 Technicians at the Clinic---people come as far away as Australia, Alaska, even know one from Borneo---takes 3 weeks to get on a schedule---take wife--and when you have free time enjoy the Sites/ Restaurants.

Nalakrats

1 like

It’s top of my list to see. Thanks I’ll keep the info , if needed in el futuro .

Gator blood?

I've just started the 8 week curcumin cancer protocol: would this be enhanced by taking with gator blood?

Where do I get it ftom: we don't have gators in leafy Hampshire, England.

On second thoughts, laughter is a more palitable option 😂😂😂

What is your 8 week curcumin protocol--I am not knowing this one--please respond---you do know that gator blood is BIRM!

Nalakrats

All the info on it is here: turmericforhealth.com/gener...

There is also a lot of information on the Turmeric Support Group on Facebook.

What is BIRM?

Lol

1 like

We try to please--while fighting the Beast.

Nalakrats

1 like

A fine job. Always enjoy a laugh 🤣

1 like

He needs dental work. Gee Gus it looks like Nal really likes the sun and his vitamin D3.

Dennis

Coffee flavored enemas? Yuck-ky-POO.

Good Luck and Good Health.

j-o-h-n Saturday 02/17/2018 12:23 PM EST

Guys, this is funny stuff, but is this the sort of banter you want to exchange on this site? Think of yourself as being a first timer here, or someone trying to find answers to life changing news.

1 like

Jvaughan0, I empathize with your position, but believe in laughter being part of the cure. Let's help each other get through this in any way we can.

You may also like...