Advanced Prostate Cancer

Epilobium herbs

I don't know if this research findings were shared before, but even if this is the case I guess no harm to share them again.

Epilobium herbs proved to be potent prostate cancer cell proliferation inhibitors.

Thoughts?

researchgate.net/publicatio...

5 Replies
oldestnewest

Always like to read about natural substances that can lay a beating on cancer cells.

Thanks for posting.

1 like

I just ordered a bag on Ebay, shipping directly from Poland. Looks like a promising product to add to my dozens of complementary treatments. Many good reviews.

1 like

I agree, reviews are promissing. In Europe (we are from Slovenia) epilobium parviflorum has been traditionally used for prostate related issues so I was happy when I found some scientific research behind it.

2 likes

My bag of Epilobium arrived from Poland 6 weeks ago with not a word of English on it as well as a separate sheet that I could understand. After 6 weeks of drinking the tea, my best description of it is that my prostate feels very relaxed and comfortable. I'm not sure if the tea is killing any cancer cells but it has my prostate feeling like it's twenty something again.

Oh, and it's actually very pleasant tasting, which was quite a surprise.

ebay.com/itm/Herb-Epilobium...

Thanks for posting the research on this.

1 like

My father drinks it too. Just one cup per day, but he does it regularly now for two months. We have doctors appointment in mid of May where also his PSA will be tested. We will see if it will have any influence on PSA.

1 like

You may also like...