Advanced Prostate Cancer
4,315 members4,148 posts

Recipe for liposomal vitamin C / turmeric, for high dose consumption

Hi friends

AS discussed in previous postings , high dosage of vitamin C , plus the doxycycline (Doxy) antibiotic , highly lethal to cancer cells. See here ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/289... .

The body doesn’t absorb high dosage of vitamin C , and intravenously is costly. The next thing is Liposomal Vitamin C,

highly absorbed form.

Purchase of is Liposomal Vitamin C , also costly for a day to day usage, my cost was around one dollar for a gram ( 1000mg ). That is $5-$10 a day. So I decided making liposomal vitamin C , myself.

Tools:

•A blender. Stick blender may be better.

•A ultrasonic cleaner ( you can buy from Amazon , $35 same day delivery)

+++++++++++

Ingredients:

•GMO-free Vitamin C powder (ascorbic acid powder) , I bought from Amazon

•GMO-free soy or sunflower lecithin (I use sunflower)

•Distilled water

+++++++++

• Blend 1 cup of distilled water

with 1.5 tbsp of liquid lecithin OR 3 tbsp of granulated lecithin

• Dissolve 1 tbsp, of vitamin C , in 1/2 cup distilled water.

Note: If you're using the granulated lecithin, you need to soak the lecithin granules in the 1 cup of water for a minimum of 3-5 hours prior to making your vitamin C.

Instructions

•Using a blender , mix all of the ingredients until combined.

•Pour your mixture into ultrasonic cleaner and blend for 10-30 minutes, stirring occasionally. The mixture should be somewhat thick with no lumps or separations.

•Re-blend if mixture does not separate properly.

•Pour mixture into a glass jar and store in the fridge. It is only shelf-stable at room temperature for a couple days, but in the fridge it will last a couple weeks.

Doxycycline (Doxy)

You can buy doxycycline (Doxy) without prescription for animals ( fish ) from various Websites.

I bought Doxy powder from Ebay.

Liposomal Turmeric

You can use above technique for Liposomal turmeric . Body absorb small amount of turmeric.

Please sent your comments, if this Recipe need improvment

12 Replies
oldestnewest

Sorry forgot to say , it will taste awful . You can add Stevia before blending .

Thanks for writing this. Would the liposomal turmeric be better absorbed than the supplements that one can buy ?

Did you buy the sunflower lecithin on Amazon ?

Can you post a link to the ultrasonic cleaner that you bought ? There are a lot to pick from.

thanks again!

1- Look at this link , to see what else you can eat to increase turmeric absorption. turmericforhealth.com/gener...

2- you can buy sunflower lecithin from Amazon or GNC .

3- I bought " Famili FM8000WW Ultrasonic " for $35.99 .

Amazon link : amazon.com/gp/product/B0142...

Take care.

Hi BBruce

I am Roland.

I am now very inquisitive.

The way you are describing so are you giving the doxycycline/vitamin c treatment a go?

Please enlighten me.

Roland

Hl Roland

Good to hear from you

Number of people here are receiving this treatment by IV from their Doctors.

Please also read the link in my posting and the source.

Please do your own research on this treatment before you start.

Hi BBruce

May I remind you that I was the one in this community to do the First Lan Rat Run on 1 December 17.

I was pain and fatigue free and was able to perform my daily routine chores.

Dr. Richard Wassersug credited me as the first unapproved clinical trial,

Until then I stated I am on 15 g Vitamin C (bowel tolerance) for I presume I am healthier than most of you.

So I know what is involved and you act like you are more knowledgeable.

As I have said. I did indeed generously donated A$4000 to the Council of Deaf&Blind and I am currently been repaid by being pain free and also able to vision my future.

Wish you best of luck.

I still think you should donate generously to this site and the Deaf & Blind so you can also benefit from "vision"

Roland

Roland

I apologize if I acted, I have more knowledge than you. The words you were using were past tense. How are doing now ?

Hi BBruce

I have since slightly altered/fine tune my treatment. Apart from haematuria I am fine and pain free and add to that I am able to have sex.

My last CT scan on 2 January 18 is stable no further progression.

Blood test OK no infection.

Due to haematuria PSA is 26.59

I do have s very qualified doctor (though disapproved of my treatment) to watch over me and I feed my urine test report daily to him.

Do I am in good standing.

Should you need my help when I am able to prove on my intended CT & Bone scans at the end of this month then I am delighted.

Roland

1 like

To add Curt504a replied to me in my previous post and it is relevant to your current treatment.

I've been making homemade liposomal Vitamin C on and off for the last couple of years and find it very effective. I've also added turmeric and resveratrol on occasion.

I use 2 cups of distilled or RO water in my vitamix and add 60 grams of liquid sunflower lecithin (excellent brain food as well-stay away from soy lecithin)

I blend it on low for 10 minutes and then add 30 grams of ascorbic acid powder and blend further. At the end of the mixing I very slowly add 1/2 teaspoon baking soda to buffer it.

I then pour it into a jewellery cleaner and run it for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally until it no longer foams.

Some say that its not a true liposomal mixture but rather an emulsion. I often drink the entire mixture with the 30 grams of vitamin C in the course of a day without any stomach issues. That's proof to me that it works.

Are you saying that you add Doxycycline to the liposomal mix as well? If so, how much would you add? From what I've researched, Doxycycline can cause liver and kidney damage and the fact that it's in liposomes means that it will bypass the digestive system and go straight into the liver and bloodstream.

I'm curious about Doxy but I don't think I'd try it unless I knew a way to determine a safe amount to add.

Thanks for your post.

Andrew

autumndamask.com/sunflower-...

1 like

Hi Captain _Tuttle

Looks like you are self medicating in your journey.

Care to brief us on your current state on your diagnosis,

Roland

First and foremost, I am under the care of an experienced oncologist and am currently on Lupron, Abiraterone and Prednisone. Having said that, I have researched and have tried many complimentary therapies that have proven to be valuable in the fight against Pca.

I'm approaching an undetectable PSA and plan to keep it there for many years. A lot of new treatments are on the horizon and keeping yourself in the best possible health is paramount to survival.

Andrew

2 likes

You may also like...