Advanced Prostate Cancer
6,001 members5,757 posts

Iridium Being Used For All Cancers

Reported in the Journal Of Angewandte Chemi---from China's Cancer Research Program, they are using Iridium, one of the most dense elements. I cannot get into the paper. You have to be a Member of a Medical Organization, and I think a Translation was done in Europe. I got a blurred paper in Chinese.

But the way they use it, as I understand it, is they are reacting Iridium, with an un-named organic molecule. This is injected into the blood--where O-, instead of the normal O2 Oxygen molecule is released. From a chemistry point of view, I can see that if they have an Oxygen stripped of one of its negative 2 valances--this would create a violent oxidant, looking for a home. So according to what I can gleam, this O- enters cancer cells, but not normal cells, and the cancer cells just die instantaneously.

Maybe our Colleague Patrick, can get the paper., through his research computer skills.

Over there, they considered this to be a major breakthrough. Iridium is hard to get as it is one of the rarest of the Earth Metals.

Nalakrats

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Just found this article

sciencedaily.com/releases/2...

1 like

Thanks Joe---I knew you were good for something.LOL

Nalakrats

Joe who?

Vaughan--someone who just posted the article, that I could not get in English.

Nalakrats

By the way Kaminski, are you from Brooklyn---your word syntax's, would indicate that is where you come from?

Nalakrats

Nalakrats, here is the full text of the iridium research in English:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi...

This does not look like it will be coming to your local Walgreens pharmacy anytime soon. LOL

It was a Petri dish test on lung cells.

Petri Dishes lead to white mice that lead to humans. For those of you not aware::

There are over 30 States that are right to use States. I have written on this before, and a couple of men here did get an experimental non approved drug to try, by soliciting his Dept. of State, or Dept of Human Health. With a signed document from your Doctor, you can try just about anything, that has shown some promise.

In this Iridium case, it will take time before researchers here in the States Pick up on it and use and report on their experiments. When they do--unless there is an extraordinary situation, like this Iridium would cause, because you have to use a laser along with the Organic-Iridium Compound, once it is in the body, that the likelihood of its use, is certainly miles away.

I reported on Lu-177 about 16 months ago, and we got one gentleman to solicit to use it, even though there is no agency approvals, except in Germany---today Lu-177 is one of the new buzz treatments for late stage treatment---a signed Doctors consent is still needed.

There are some of men here, and a few come to mind, are always searching the Literature for Prostate cancer up-dates. I myself down load about 50 monthly world-wide papers, and If I find something new and interesting--I will report on it.

Nalakrats

1 like

"I myself down load about 50 monthly world-wide papers, and If I find something new and interesting--I will report on it."

Sure, I was not implying you should should stop doing that.

Understood---but gave me an opportunity to discuss --right to use States and how one can get a drug or treatment not yet approved. I just latched on to your comment. No Offense taken--only an opportunity.

Nalakrats

You may also like...