Advanced Prostate Cancer Telephone Support Group

2nd and 4th Thursday of the month. 2PM PT, 3PM MT, 4PM CT, 5PM ET

call 718-989-0916

New ideas and feelings pop up when you talk about prostate cancer. Which is why Joel Nowak is starting a new Advanced Prostate Cancer Telephone Support group. Joel is one of the very first people to call for a special support group just for Advanced Stage Prostate Cancer guys, like himself. Joel is a long time volunteer with Malecare and is the founder of the nonprofit, CancerABC's. Joel has five primary (unrelated) cancers, including metastasized Prostate Cancer. Joel is brilliant, warm and caring. Telephone prostate cancer support groups are very hard to run. Malecare tried in 1998, and other organizations have tried before then and since. I believe that the CancerABC's advanced prostate cancer support group will be massively helpful to everyone who calls in. These calls will not be recorded for posting online--your privacy is respected. So, try the group out...you can call in just to listen, but, you'll be better served if you ask your questions, too.

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I think this is AWESOME!

• This Thursday (September 28) Cancer ABCs (www.cancerabcs.org) will be holding our next telephone/online support group meeting. The last one went very well and I would like to invite anyone with advanced or metastatic prostate cancer to join us at 5 p.m. Eastern Time.

To join us:

This group meets twice a month on each second (2nd) and fourth (4th) Thursday of the month. To participate in the group you can go to uberconference.com/cancerabcs on your computer or, in the United States, use your telephone and dial into the support group at (718) 989-0916. If you are outside of the United States you can use your computer like anyone in the United States or your phone by getting an international call-in number at uberconference.com/internat....

If you have any questions contact me at CancerABCs@gmail.com

Joel

• I forgot ugh.

• Well Darn!!! I missed it again! I made it at 6:27 p.m. I'm hoping next time I'll be able to listen to the conference call :) I just LOVE the waiting on the conference call Song 😁😁😁

Jackie

You may also like...