Advanced Prostate Cancer
5,475 members5,142 posts

BIRM USER[KIWI MAN] SINCE DECEMBER HAD A REDUCTION OF PSA FROM 7.3 TO 3.3

We finally have a real live story. "Kiwi Man", apparently on nothing but BIRM, since December till now reports more than halving his PSA. Apparently without ADT, and using nothing else. Read his response to the BIRM POST, I placed asking for reviews of those taking BIRM. Good News, but not bankable yet.

Nalakrats

8 Replies
oldestnewest

What is BIRM?

BIRM- Biologic Immune Response Modulator. Sounds goofy, tastes like crap, but helps various maladies. I've been on it since May 1. It cleared up my brain fog and boosted my energy level quite dramatically. So far it has had no effect on my PSA as it has been creeping up at .2 intervals per month. You can get it on E-bay or Amazon, as it comes from Ecuador. The NIH recently approved a bit more than a million to study it.

1 like

Kiwi-Man, was using 3 Mls, twice per day instead of the recommended 2 Mls, twice a day. 2 mls 3 times a day has been noted by users on Amazon. Some days I do 2 and some days 3 dosings.

Nalakrats

Hi guys could someone post a link to BIRM as i can't seem find where to get it on ebay or amazon UK.

Cheers

First, read articles on BIRM, by going to Google, and typing in BIRM and Prostate Cancer.

On Amazon Search bar it comes up here in the States, as BIRM, or BIRM Modulator. Also go to my name where I have posted on BIRM

Nalakrats

1 like

Thanks Nalakrats Amazon here doesn't find it just lots of stuff on Birmingham lol but I could get it from the US all searches on google here also point to the US as well no problem thanks.

Gary

Hey Gary, I got mine on e-bay, it was a bit cheaper than Amazon.

Joe

1 like

Thought it was time for an update. The following have been posted as replies elsewhere but I thought it might be useful to have them consolidated. Slightly edited.

I have been using BIRM for over 14 months. I was put onto it by an Argentinian friend. His father had a friend who had tried other treatments and tried BIRM as a last resort with (anecdotally) good results. I did my own research and read up on the two reports from the University of Miami. I am not a doctor but it looked positive. Two experienced surgeons I know both strongly advised not going under the knife so I looked for other options. While investigating treatments (radiation, brachytherapy, resection, nanoknfe) I took BIRM and saw a drop in PSA. Doctors I was meeting to discuss other options were surprised (one said I should have expected that being on hormone therapy. I wasn't!). So I have continued. Expect to have another MRI shortly to see if small lesion has grown or not.

I initially contacted Dr Cevallos (oncologist) in Ecuador around Nov 20167 who set the dose. They responded very quickly. I suggest people do the same. Can't hurt. Not sure why some of the users who post here about BIRM don't get in touch with Dr Cevallos. He will review your situation and make a dosage recommendation. No charge. That is why I take 3ml X 2 daily, not the 2ml on the box.

Consultas Birm [consultas@birm.com.ec] Make contact! You are using his product. Also get it direct.

At the time I had the following status: I had had a trans perineal ultrasound guided prostate biopsy that has shown at least one small lesion which returned a Gleason score of 3+4 and placed me in Group 2 under the new grouping range. My last PSA at the time was 7.3.

PSA rates - 26-Oct-16 8.5 6-Dec-16 7.3 6-Jan-17 3.8 3-Feb-17 3.8 4-May-17 3.3 31-Jul-17 3.7 12-Oct-17 3.83 16-Jan-18 3.4

The first dose of concentrated BIRM was 17 Dec 2016. You can see that the reading went down to within normal range (I am now 69) almost immediately. I am not on any other medication.

Here is the address from Paypal invoice. BIRM Products Maria Fernanda Reyes PO Box 13113 Coyote, CA 95013 United States Phone: 408-612-4508 usa@ecuabirm.com WWW.BIRMproducts.com The concentrate is US$126/bottle for 120ml. A bottle lasts me about 20 days. I order 2 at a time. They ship quickly. I am in New Zealand, order when I open my last bottle and the new supply is here well in time. Hope this helps. Tim

You may also like...