BIRM USER[KIWI MAN] SINCE DECEMBER HAD A REDUCTION OF PSA FROM 7.3 TO 3.3

We finally have a real live story. "Kiwi Man", apparently on nothing but BIRM, since December till now reports more than halving his PSA. Apparently without ADT, and using nothing else. Read his response to the BIRM POST, I placed asking for reviews of those taking BIRM. Good News, but not bankable yet.

Nalakrats

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • What is BIRM?

• BIRM- Biologic Immune Response Modulator. Sounds goofy, tastes like crap, but helps various maladies. I've been on it since May 1. It cleared up my brain fog and boosted my energy level quite dramatically. So far it has had no effect on my PSA as it has been creeping up at .2 intervals per month. You can get it on E-bay or Amazon, as it comes from Ecuador. The NIH recently approved a bit more than a million to study it.

• Kiwi-Man, was using 3 Mls, twice per day instead of the recommended 2 Mls, twice a day. 2 mls 3 times a day has been noted by users on Amazon. Some days I do 2 and some days 3 dosings.

Nalakrats

• Hi guys could someone post a link to BIRM as i can't seem find where to get it on ebay or amazon UK.

Cheers

• First, read articles on BIRM, by going to Google, and typing in BIRM and Prostate Cancer.

On Amazon Search bar it comes up here in the States, as BIRM, or BIRM Modulator. Also go to my name where I have posted on BIRM

Nalakrats

• Thanks Nalakrats Amazon here doesn't find it just lots of stuff on Birmingham lol but I could get it from the US all searches on google here also point to the US as well no problem thanks.

Gary

• Hey Gary, I got mine on e-bay, it was a bit cheaper than Amazon.

Joe

You may also like...