Advanced Prostate Cancer
4,317 members4,151 posts

Who Here is Using 4-MU/Results/Observations

At another site there was a strong discussion about 4-MU. The Research Papers support its use. Acquired in 400 mg Tablets/3 per day recommended, from FRANCE.

Can be obtained in 25 gram powder, or 100 gram powder, I think, locally from a Synthesis Laboratory---with a minimum of 98% purity. Hard to measure out 400 mgs though, and it is not soluble in water.

Anyway looking for those with more knowledge than myself to help teach those of us looking for Alternative Supplements.

Nalakrats

9 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi there Nakakrats, We bought 4-MU from France and Kenny tried it about a year ago. He did not experience any significant difference in PSA nor in the way he felt. After a few months he discontinued using it. Not terribly expensive, but no visible results.

OTOH, Kenny started using the "black mud" cancer salve (orally) last October. His PSA dropped from 1.6, to 0.5, to 0.2. The Doc at MD Anderson was really surprised at the dramatic change. In the last 2 months it has started to creep up again, but much more slowly than before. Last PSA was 0.5. It has also helped a friend with throat cancer and a friend with lung cancer.

Thanks, streaker

Nalakrats

4-Methylumbelliferone (4-MU or Cantabiline) 400 mg q.d. (3x day) DOES NOT LOWER PSA BUT IT DOES BLOCK METASTASIS TO THE BONE.

I had my prostate removed and developed a rising PSA a year after surgery.

I went on a Plant-Based Diet eliminating all dairy and meat and...

I am a chemist and decided to research what drugs I should take and I took the following drugs and still take them everyday...

4-Methylumbelliferone (4-MU or Cantabiline) 400 mg q.d. (3x day). Blocks PCa metastasis by abrogating HA signaling and hyaluronic acid synthesis. In recently released Paper Clip documents from WWII 4-MU was tested on concentration camp prisoners and reversed metastatic prostate cancer to the bone in 100% of the concentration camp. These amazing studies only became public recently with the release of the Paper Clip documents. Operation Paper Clip was the United States name for our bringing thousands of Nazi scientists to America which remained highly classified until just recently. 4-MU does NOT lower PSA but it does block metastases to the bone and seems to also be able to reverse bone metastases as well. This drug is available without a prescription throughout Europe and cost about $4 for a month's supple.

Isosilybin B 48 mg b.i.d. (2x day) Blocks androgen receptors through a different mechanism than drugs like Casodex (Bicalutamide) and unlike Casodex does NOT stop working after extended use. Anti-tumor action in bladder and prostate cancer cells. You can buy Life's Extension's European Milk Thistle which contains this drug.

Today, many years later, I have NO signs of bone metastasis and my PSA is < .001 for many years now.

Good Luck!

2 likes

As a retired published research chemist myself---I will look into your proposed supplements.

Thanks,

Nalakrats

Patrick J. Oshea----what is your take on 4-MU---thought we rejected it--or not sure about the mice studies, not going on to human studies.

Nalakrats

Nal,

Stay away from it...no one I know got positive results and some guys got far worse. Plus, it is deadly for gators. read struwellers post not uncommon...I had ordered 2 bottles about a year ago and threw them out without ever using.

Gus

healthunlocked.com/advanced...

Thanks, Gator Hunter.

Nalakrats

Tried it for 6 months---no effect since PSA continued to rise slowly. haven't seen any follow up from the researchers. Dud?

Thanks milto27, for input.

Nalakrats

You may also like...