June Prostatepedia

I don't know if it was a mistake that the latest Prostatepedia heads-up from Dr. Myers has a link to the full text. Usually, it is only available to paying subscribers (which I am not). Great moral dilemma - do I pass it on?

Well, I could tell everyone that by signing up for the notification, they could read the June issue for free. So I might as well provide the link:

5 Replies

• Thanks, Patrick! Very timely article, considering the crossroads I'm at in my treatment!

• hi Patrick,

i've been a Prostapedia subscriber for many years, but, because of some kind of a computer glitch, lately have been unable to either watch the video or read the hard copy. Dr myers does not provide any contact means by which i can tell him of my problems with his site.

so, thanks for the link

• Hi Michael,

Whoever handles the vblog etc, for Dr Myers does seem plagued by technical difficulties.

If the ~weekly link doesn't work for me, I can usually get to the vblog via:

Incidentally, for newcomers looking for a quick education, you might benefit by scrolling back through his posts to the very first.

{Michael - here's a contact you might try:

Jessica Myers-Schecter <jessica@prostatepedia.net>}

• patrick

thanks for the jessica myers address

• AND, besides, Patrick, it could actually introduce Myers to many who don't know about him..

You may also like...