Advanced Prostate Cancer
4,230 members4,089 posts

June Prostatepedia

I don't know if it was a mistake that the latest Prostatepedia heads-up from Dr. Myers has a link to the full text. Usually, it is only available to paying subscribers (which I am not). Great moral dilemma - do I pass it on?

Well, I could tell everyone that by signing up for the notification, they could read the June issue for free. So I might as well provide the link:

gallery.mailchimp.com/c0d8c...

-Patrick

5 Replies
oldestnewest

Thanks, Patrick! Very timely article, considering the crossroads I'm at in my treatment!

hi Patrick,

i've been a Prostapedia subscriber for many years, but, because of some kind of a computer glitch, lately have been unable to either watch the video or read the hard copy. Dr myers does not provide any contact means by which i can tell him of my problems with his site.

so, thanks for the link

michael

Hi Michael,

Whoever handles the vblog etc, for Dr Myers does seem plagued by technical difficulties.

If the ~weekly link doesn't work for me, I can usually get to the vblog via:

askdrmyers.wordpress.com

Incidentally, for newcomers looking for a quick education, you might benefit by scrolling back through his posts to the very first.

{Michael - here's a contact you might try:

Jessica Myers-Schecter <jessica@prostatepedia.net>}

-Patrick

patrick

thanks for the jessica myers address

michael

AND, besides, Patrick, it could actually introduce Myers to many who don't know about him..

genie

You may also like...