ADHD Parents Together
6,794 members1,985 posts

HIDING

I am a mother of 3 wonderful children. My youngest is 5 and has been digoused with ADHD. He is very rebellious and has anger issues. Today was a very difficult day. His behavior started as soon as the sun came up. Today while my husband and I where watching TV , I noticed that it was quite , to quite. I went to check on him and he was no where to be found. We were yelling for him no answer. I ran outside to get into my car and there was these two people pointing to at something. Thank God it was our son. He jumped out of his bedroom window. Every time we think that we have one of his behaviors taken care of a new one pops up. It is so draining. I get calls weekly from his school due to his behavior. Sometimes I feel like I am not doing enough. Has anyone else experienced the hiding behavior?

1 Reply
oldestnewest

Yep my brother does it all the time. Sometimes we worry that he has let himself out of the house and even in the way to school he lets go of my hand and runs off sometimes even into the road and it can be scary not knowing what he is going to do next.

You may also like...