Active 10
3,630 members1,060 posts

Feeling unable to cope with all the pain X

Feeling unable to cope with all the pain I’m suffering with osteoporosis/Arthritis/chronic kidney disease &Heart failur have a pacemaker

Any advice appreciated

Peggy 76 ❤️

7 Replies
oldestnewest

I am sorry you are going through it. Are you able to do little walks? It sounds like gentle movement might suit you. Just a little bit can help, take it nice and steady. Take care.

1 like

Thank you very kind of you to respond .keep well.

Peggyx❤️

Keep on posting we are great for motivation and little bits of information that can help to keep you mobile, also it can help knowing you are not alone and there are a few of our members that are going through the same sorts of things. Take care. Rfc. X

1 like

Dear Peggy76, I’m sorry to hear of all that you are experiencing. Sending lot of love and good energy. In addition to realfoodieclub’s advice on walking, I’d suggest doing a quiet breathing exercise - in out in out...slowly about 10 breaths at a time. You could also sit in a chair and move your arms, legs, ankles slowly. Any movement you can make will help to improve circulation, help feel better. Take care Peggy!

1 like

That is great advice. Thank you for reminding me there is a great NHS chair exercise sheet. This can be done very slowly and with slow breathing will be very good. If you can’t get the full movement don’t worry just do the ones you can. I’m not good at the ones sitting and crossing your legs my legs are a bit tight for that one.

nhs.uk/Livewell/fitness/Doc...

1 like

Thank you for your advice & responding. Keep well.

Peggy x❤️

Thank you for replying I’ve tried so much,but must keep going .keep well .

Peggy x❤️

You may also like...