🔥On Fire 🔥

Feeling the head pain earlier than usual tonight. Usually have a nightly burning sensation which spreads from one side of the head to the other, effects of brain injury disability but tonight's episode is worse after walking the dog for her pre-bedtime walk. I'm not worried though, I'm proud of myself for trying my best to be the best I can be despite my disability. Can't concentrate anymore. Speech problematic. Until next time peeps 🤓🔥

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Hope your feeling better soon, take care x

Take good care of yourself Rfc x,

Keep on keeping on, you are doing brilliantly

1 like

Look after yourself Juan-Stone. Take it easy and hope all will be well in the morning.😊

1 like

Take care hope you feel better soon.

1 like

Try chelated magnesium at bedtime for neuropathic pain. Take it on an empty stomach with just water. Also good to get your B12 & folate levels checked, & take supplement if they're low in range.

1 like

Radford-Utd sorry to hear you're struggling with pain. It is interesting that you talk about having had a brain injury as I have as well, just under 14 years ago. I attended Headway Swindon and District and was very fortunate in that I did not have a bleed on the brain. It has taken me a long time to overcome some of the effects of the trauma experienced and I have some limitations still. I wish you well in your journey my friend.

1 like

Thanks for your message, it's nice to know I'm not alone with this journey and that someone understands my situation. Wishing you every success with your journey

1 like

You may also like...