Active 10
3,633 members1,062 posts

Spring crocuses are up....

Hope everyone has been enjoying some good walks lately. Mine have been up and down the past while. My most recent few have left me a little more disoriented than usual, which is a little disheartening. But my spirits are buoyed by the wild crocuses - the first flowers to bloom in this area.

7 Replies
oldestnewest

I am sorry to hear that the disorientation is continuing. I love the crocuses! We are just coming to the end of blossom-time here, which has made for some beautiful scenery. I haven't managed any long walks lately, but I am concentrating on increasing my daily step count. I went to support a friend running the London marathon last week and that upped it a bit! I hope things improve for you.

1 like

Lots of short walks are good as well. Must have been fun watching the marathon.

1 like

It was mayhem, but fun.

I love it when things start coming to life. I'm finding things seem to be going well and then I feel like I've been hit with a tonne of bricks. I beginning to feel the body likes to tease you, making you believe it's all going well and then it take a little back again. It's so fustrating but I'm sure if we stood back and looked we might of come further than we think. Hang on in there. Rfcx.

1 like

Thanks RFC. I need to take a step back occasionally and look at my progress the past three months. It's very easy to get caught up in what you can't do vs what you can.

I love that you always look for the positive.

1 like

Thanks CG. I try. Depends on the day.

You may also like...