Someone say something nice

I'm having a rubbish day and i want to put it to a stop, in order to do this i have a request that someone says something nice please!

Anything at all, relating to anything or nothing, your choice.

Hopefully people can have a read through them and we'll all feel a bit better today.

I promise to add something later when (if, fingers crossed) im feeling a bit better.

Take care everyone xx

26 Replies

• Sunshine & Icecream!

• Bit melty :)

• Hugs and kisses xxxx

• aww, simple yet effective x

• Children should be back at school - warmer weather coming (fingers crossed) xx

• Fingers so crossed! x

• That's bizarre! I was thinking about you just last night as I noticed you hadn't posted for a while .... X

• Aw, thanks Sue. I replied on my thought for the day blog post but not sure youve seen it. actionondepression.healthun... I do often talk to myself so don't worry ;) How are you? x

• Sorry I missed the time to say something, it's a bit late now, but I just hope you can see lots of daffodils and other spring flowers coming out and that it cheers you up.

• the sun shone today and it was warmer. :)

nice idea sassays :)

• Thanks Sandra, if only that fleeting sunshine rolled on to today ey! Brr x

• :) Thanks for joining in x

(How did you manage to post the link without the video preview on screen? I couldnt figure it out)

• I clicked "share" then copied and pasted the link.

• HI Saysays, trying to think of something nice, my little furry cat who wants a tickle.

Making tea and toast and marmarade.

Looking forward to summer and icecream.

Swimming in the sea.

hugs to you

• Walking on the beach today.

• How lovely! Albeit chilly no doubt!

• Thanks everyone, definitely no cut off time Sue :)

Hope everyone is having a better day today x

• Hi sasays. I live in New Zealand so a little warmer here than where you are. I am originally from London which is why I am on this site. I don't think we have such a great, supportive site over here. You have a good day. xx

• Oh how about that! Im thinking (just thinking at the moment) of travelling to NZ. Just posted a few questions on the Anxiety Support NZ community anxietysupportnz.healthunlo... perhaps you'd be able to help!? How long have you been over there? How did you find settling in? Thanks xx

• I have been here for 37 years now. I was born in London, met and married a Kiwi who brought me back to NZ. settling in was very difficult at first as all of my family were back in the UK. I was very fortunate to be able to travel back to visit and all of my family have visited us here. But I still miss my family back in the UK.

• Today I saw my first comma (butterfly of the year)

Yesterday I saw my first bats of the year as well as my first female brimstone (butterflies again), loads of pairs of peacocks (butterflies) and a small tortoiseshell.

Thursday I saw two long-tailed tits - so hoping that there will be lots of youngsters in a few months - they are such funny creatures.

Its a MotoGP weekend ... and although I'm missing out on watching the actual races I managed to find out that the main event was on BBC3 this evening and everything is being recorded so I can catch up on it later

Yesterday it was warm enough to sit out on the patio for the first time this calendar year

Managed to sort out a screw up on times and dates for a meeting with my financial adviser that I was timed for Monday but realised last thing on Friday I had a meeting at work that meant I would be able to work it - one less thing to stress about.

My favourite joke is 'what's white and climbs trees' ...

• and the answer is: A refridgerator - though I may have slightly overstated it's tree climbing abilities

• Mysmugcat *waves paw*

You may also like...